How Halo 6 will end (Spoilers?)

So after seeing the legendary ending, it’s clear Cortana is activating the ring, so my prediction is now that Chief is reunited with Arby, they’re going on that ring and shutting it down.

The only possible outcomes are that either Cortana decides to come back home with Chief, or she refuses, and tries activating the ring. So either we’ll have a warthog run of Arby and master Chief escaping the ring after having it set to self destruct or whatever, or Master Chief stays behind and destroys the ring with him and Cortana on it whilst the Arbiter escapes. Considering 343 said “we know how Master Chiefs journey will end.” I’m assuming he’s killed off. They wouldn’t let Chief go out with a bang, so he’ll probably go out in a blaze of glory, with Cortana.

If thats how it’ll end, I hope they have some bomb Halo music for it.

> 2533274851412396;1:
> So after seeing the legendary ending, it’s clear Cortana is activating the ring, so my prediction is now that Chief is reunited with Arby, they’re going on that ring and shutting it down.
>
> The only possible outcomes are that either Cortana decides to come back home with Chief, or she refuses, and tries activating the ring. So either we’ll have a warthog run of Arby and master Chief escaping the ring after having it set to self destruct or whatever, or Master Chief stays behind and destroys the ring with him and Cortana on it whilst the Arbiter escapes. Considering 343 said “we know how Master Chiefs journey will end.” I’m assuming he’s killed off. They wouldn’t let Chief go out with a bang, so he’ll probably go out in a blaze of glory, with Cortana.
>
> If thats how it’ll end, I hope they have some bomb Halo music for it.

and blue team?
nah don’t kill him

> 2535466171875810;2:
> > 2533274851412396;1:
> > So after seeing the legendary ending, it’s clear Cortana is activating the ring, so my prediction is now that Chief is reunited with Arby, they’re going on that ring and shutting it down.
> >
> > The only possible outcomes are that either Cortana decides to come back home with Chief, or she refuses, and tries activating the ring. So either we’ll have a warthog run of Arby and master Chief escaping the ring after having it set to self destruct or whatever, or Master Chief stays behind and destroys the ring with him and Cortana on it whilst the Arbiter escapes. Considering 343 said “we know how Master Chiefs journey will end.” I’m assuming he’s killed off. They wouldn’t let Chief go out with a bang, so he’ll probably go out in a blaze of glory, with Cortana.
> >
> > If thats how it’ll end, I hope they have some bomb Halo music for it.
>
>
> and blue team?
> nah don’t kill him

Well 343 said his journey will come to an end, it’s not like I want chief to die, but odds are he will.

Chief’s minor appearance in Halo 5 makes me think they are dumb enough to write him out of the series going forward. Luke Cage-I MEAN spartan Locke is gonna become an important character probably. Even though he is totally unlikeable, not related to the story and came out of nowhere, he was Halo 5’s main character.

I think it’ll be ages till Halo 6

Not so original though