How Halo 6 should start

Chief wakes up
Lasky: Oh, thank god! After the composer blew up, we thought we lost you.
Chief: Where’s Cortana?
Lasky: Chief, I hate to tell you this, but… Cortana is… gone…
Chief: No she isn’t; Cortana managed to control the Domain and is now taking over the galaxy with all the other AIs of the UNSC!
Lasky: I think you just had a bad dream.
Cue Halo 6 title screen

11 out of 10

This would be a huge Plot Twist

I prefer it when writers deal with their mistakes than washing them away.

When you just deeply hate Halo 5’s storyline…

> 2533274880633045;4:
> I prefer it when writers deal with their mistakes than washing them away.

True dat.

Chief: Wait what? But there was this guy, Locke, and he had this team and they were hunting me and Blue Team!
Lasky: Locke? As in Armor Lock?
Chief: Oh God no. Well what about some guy named Buck, he’s gotta be real right?
Lasky: Oh yeah he’s right over there, he’s just happy to be an ODST.

…We could go on with this…

OP, you forgot to add that then you go on to play the vast majority of the game as another spartan other than chief…you know, cause the game is about chief. Wait, wut???

> 2533274880633045;4:
> I prefer it when writers deal with their mistakes than washing them away.

The damage has already been done!

But I agree.

> 2533274895603860;1:
> Chief wakes up
> Lasky: Oh, thank god! After the composer blew up, we thought we lost you.
> Chief: Where’s Cortana?
> Lasky: Chief, I hate to tell you this, but… Cortana is… gone…
> Chief: No she isn’t; Cortana managed to control the Domain and is now taking over the galaxy with all the other AIs of the UNSC!
> Lasky: I think you just had a bad dream.
> Cue Halo 6 title screen

Yes. Please 343i do this! Fire Brian Reed and do this!

Can we keep Tanaka and Vale, I liked them in the expanded univers stuff. To bad 343 did not put much effort into them for the Campaign. I don’t care about the rest.

> 2533274848700739;2:
> 11 out of 10

gr8 r8 m8

> 2533274794210491;11:
> Can we keep Tanaka and Vale, I liked them in the expanded univers stuff. To bad 343 did not put much effort into them for the Campaign. I don’t care about the rest.

I agree the campaign had no effort. It seemed as if they took the original (probably would’ve been awesome) story and replaced it with a crappy writer and story that sucked.

Perfect. That would be awesome

> 2533274884078920;13:
> > 2533274794210491;11:
> > Can we keep Tanaka and Vale, I liked them in the expanded univers stuff. To bad 343 did not put much effort into them for the Campaign. I don’t care about the rest.
>
>
> I agree the campaign had no effort. It seemed as if they took the original (probably would’ve been awesome) story and replaced it with a crappy writer and story that sucked.

That’s actually a very possible fan theory. We know that the Halo 4 writer left in late 2013, so according to the trailers, the story was actually going to be incredible, but due to unfortunate cut-backs, they hired Brian Reed in a last effort to complete the campaign. May not be 100% true, but still very saddening.

> 2533274884078920;10:
> > 2533274895603860;1:
> > Chief wakes up
> > Lasky: Oh, thank god! After the composer blew up, we thought we lost you.
> > Chief: Where’s Cortana?
> > Lasky: Chief, I hate to tell you this, but… Cortana is… gone…
> > Chief: No she isn’t; Cortana managed to control the Domain and is now taking over the galaxy with all the other AIs of the UNSC!
> > Lasky: I think you just had a bad dream.
> > Cue Halo 6 title screen
>
>
> Yes. Please 343i do this! Fire Brian Reed and do this!

Even just firing Brian Reed would be enough for most people. Doing this would be hilarious.

> 2533274895603860;15:
> > 2533274884078920;13:
> > > 2533274794210491;11:
> > > Can we keep Tanaka and Vale, I liked them in the expanded univers stuff. To bad 343 did not put much effort into them for the Campaign. I don’t care about the rest.
> >
> >
> > I agree the campaign had no effort. It seemed as if they took the original (probably would’ve been awesome) story and replaced it with a crappy writer and story that sucked.
>
>
> That’s actually a very possible fan theory. We know that the Halo 4 writer left in late 2013, so according to the trailers, the story was actually going to be incredible, but due to unfortunate cut-backs, they hired Brian Reed in a last effort to complete the campaign. May not be 100% true, but still very saddening.

It’s unfortunate. Damn you Brian Reed!!!

> 2535437652903765;16:
> > 2533274884078920;10:
> > > 2533274895603860;1:
> > > Chief wakes up
> > > Lasky: Oh, thank god! After the composer blew up, we thought we lost you.
> > > Chief: Where’s Cortana?
> > > Lasky: Chief, I hate to tell you this, but… Cortana is… gone…
> > > Chief: No she isn’t; Cortana managed to control the Domain and is now taking over the galaxy with all the other AIs of the UNSC!
> > > Lasky: I think you just had a bad dream.
> > > Cue Halo 6 title screen
> >
> >
> > Yes. Please 343i do this! Fire Brian Reed and do this!
>
>
> Even just firing Brian Reed would be enough for most people. Doing this would be hilarious.

Haha that’d make my day dude!

> 2533274895603860;1:
> Chief wakes up
> Lasky: Oh, thank god! After the composer blew up, we thought we lost you.
> Chief: Where’s Cortana?
> Lasky: Chief, I hate to tell you this, but… Cortana is… gone…
> Chief: No she isn’t; Cortana managed to control the Domain and is now taking over the galaxy with all the other AIs of the UNSC!
> Lasky: I think you just had a bad dream.
> Cue Halo 6 title screen

LOLOL!

Image if they did that…wow lol