How Halo 6 needs to end

A warthog, Master Chief, and the Arbiter, with classic halo guitar music.
No but seriously, I really want another warthog run for a final game, alongside amazing unforgettable music, similar to Halo CE and Halo 3, those endings felt so much more pleasing and intense.

It should end with…

THE CREDITS.

Seriously now, I want a Warthog run as well.

> 2533274812698627;2:
> With…
>
>
> CREDITS.

Can’t forget the

> 2533274812698627;2:
> It should end with…
>
>
>
>
>
> THE CREDITS.
> Seriously now, I want a Warthog run as well.
>

Gotta give it up for your clever use of the spoiler tags. I’m in agreement. The warthog physics have been lowkey getting more fun to drive with each game, and especially with the in-game cinematics they’ve been adding, it should be pretty intense. Retweet.

> 2533274851412396;3:
> > 2533274812698627;2:
> > With…
> >
> >
> > CREDITS.
>
>
> Can’t forget the
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSgQGKZocDA

Knights of Cydonia is way better than Blow me Away in my opinion.

> 2533274812698627;5:
> > 2533274851412396;3:
> > > 2533274812698627;2:
> > > With…
> > >
> > >
> > > CREDITS.
> >
> >
> > Can’t forget the
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSgQGKZocDA
>
>
> Knights of Cydonia is way better than Blow me Away in my opinion.

Idk, blow me away just seems more fitting for Halo ost, Knights of Cydonia doesn’t really seem like it’d fit in tbh.

I would like a more realistic ending.

It’s a military vehicle, so Master Chief and Arbiter mount up, hit the gas, and race to the dropship before installation 204456 or whatever explodes. Except, OH NO!. The Warthog hasn’t been properly PMCS’d for three months. The radiator drops out of the engine block, spraying coolant all over the place. Master chief and Arbiter race, on foot now, to the drop ship. The landing pad supporting the dropship crumbles and the dropship begins to fall. Chief and Arbiter jump off into the abyss, activating their thruster packs to guide themselves into the plummeting dropship. Chief assumes his place in the pilot seat, powers on the dropship, attempts to pull up but…uh oh. The elevation rudders can’t handle the momentum the dropship built during its freefall. The rudders are torn off, and Chief and Arbiter die. Science wins.

> 2533274875022208;7:
> I would like a more realistic ending.
>
> It’s a military vehicle, so Master Chief and Arbiter mount up, hit the gas, and race to the dropship before installation 204456 or whatever explodes. Except, OH NO!. The Warthog hasn’t been properly PMCS’d for three months. The radiator drops out of the engine block, spraying coolant all over the place. Master chief and Arbiter race, on foot now, to the drop ship. The landing pad supporting the dropship crumbles and the dropship begins to fall. Chief and Arbiter jump off into the abyss, activating their thruster packs to guide themselves into the plummeting dropship. Chief assumes his place in the pilot seat, powers on the dropship, attempts to pull up but…uh oh. The elevation rudders can’t handle the momentum the dropship built during its freefall. The rudders are torn off, and Chief and Arbiter die. Science wins.

no 343 don’t listen to him

I don’t think it has to end that way, but I definitely think there should be a level with those kind of elements!

> 2533274793616507;9:
> I don’t think it has to end that way, but I definitely think there should be a level with those kind of elements!

It doesn’t “have” to end that way, it’d just be amazing if it did in my opinion.

But waaay mor epic and enough to make me cry

It should end with the Chief slowly taking off his helmet…Turning toward the camera… Then Yipyap blasts him in the face and he dies and the camera slowly goes black.

All you hear is Yipyap chanting “I killed the Demon! I kill the Demon!”
While the Arbiter says “Son of a…”

Death star trench run tbh

> 2533274851412396;1:
> A warthog, Master Chief, and the Arbiter, with classic halo guitar music.
> No but seriously, I really want another warthog run for a final game, alongside amazing unforgettable music, similar to Halo CE and Halo 3, those endings felt so much more pleasing and intense.

That’s what I thought, I miss the worthog run and classic halo theme in the last mission of a halo game.

> 2533274851412396;8:
> > 2533274875022208;7:
> > Science wins.
>
>
> no 343 don’t listen to him

343, LISTEN TO WRATH PLEASE.

Seriously though warthog runs are getting boring imo. Lets have something new and shiny.

Master chief takes his helmet off and … its obama

or a bulldog