How good will Halo Xbox One be

So How good do you think the upcoming Halo game will be

I think it will be one of the worst, but hopefully not the very worst of the series, I’m trying to be excited but I really just can’t be after the disappointment of Halo 4.

It will be the best one yet. 343 knows what mistakes they made and what the fans want now.

> It will be the best one yet. 343 knows what mistakes they made and what the fans want now.

Seems a little too ambitious, but I respect your opinion

Hopefully good enough to warrant the money I may spend on it.

I’m worried. Not for campaign which was great. But I’m worried about:
SPoPs being in the game
Forge
Firefight
Custom Games
and most of all: Matchmaking.

If they continue the path like they did with Halo 4…

It’s going to make your eyes bleed when you look at it.

> If they continue the path like they did with Halo 4…
>
> It’s going to make your eyes bleed when you look at it.

No not really, actually Halo 4 has been my favorite Halo since CE, both 2 and 3 were letdowns

> Hopefully good enough to warrant the money I may spend on it.

Pretty much this. Except I have already pre-ordered.

> > If they continue the path like they did with Halo 4…
> >
> > It’s going to make your eyes bleed when you look at it.
>
> No not really, actually Halo 4 has been my favorite Halo since CE, both 2 and 3 were letdowns

Um, how? Halo 2 revolutionized matchmaking, halo 3 introduced theater and forge, im pretty sure they are both the exact opposite of let downs in the gaming world.

I!ll judge it when I see it, thank you.
And it will surely be better than Halo 4, which I actually thoroughly enjoyed (among its many flaws) so I’m good.

> > If they continue the path like they did with Halo 4…
> >
> > It’s going to make your eyes bleed when you look at it.
>
> No not really, actually Halo 4 has been my favorite Halo since CE, both 2 and 3 were letdowns

Spartan110 is that you?!

> > Hopefully good enough to warrant the money I may spend on it.
>
> Pretty much this. Except I have already pre-ordered.

I never understand we the point of preordering a game without having seen it. I just wait till a couple of months before release and get it from the store with my favorite preorder bonus after having proven the game is worth my money (which it usually is).

> > > If they continue the path like they did with Halo 4…
> > >
> > > It’s going to make your eyes bleed when you look at it.
> >
> > No not really, actually Halo 4 has been my favorite Halo since CE, both 2 and 3 were letdowns
>
> Spartan110 is that you?!

?

> > > > If they continue the path like they did with Halo 4…
> > > >
> > > > It’s going to make your eyes bleed when you look at it.
> > >
> > > No not really, actually Halo 4 has been my favorite Halo since CE, both 2 and 3 were letdowns
> >
> > Spartan110 is that you?!
>
> ?

You sound exactly the same as another forum poster here. For a second I thought you were him and just changed your GT.

Better than Halo 4, maybe as good as Reach, and worse than CE, 2, 3, and ODST.

> Better than Halo 4, maybe as good as Reach, and worse than CE, 2, 3, and ODST.

Optimistic as always.

It is actually possible that it will be a -Yoink!- good Halo game. Especially if 343i offers a split MP to support both fanbases and brings back all the goodness of Custom Games along with the numerous cut gametypes and maybe some new ones too. Halo 4’s campaign wasn’t half bad IMO. All it lacked was less linear levels, more explained plotlines and more enemy variety and I assume all these things will be addressed (though I still fear 343i may shift the focus away from the campaign).

So if the Legendary playlists play right (while the Infinity playlists please their fans) and the campaign improves (even a little) and all the cut goodness returns along with, hopefully, a proper Theater and an improved Forge- this game can contend with the original trilogy.

It’s possible.

> > > > > If they continue the path like they did with Halo 4…
> > > > >
> > > > > It’s going to make your eyes bleed when you look at it.
> > > >
> > > > No not really, actually Halo 4 has been my favorite Halo since CE, both 2 and 3 were letdowns
> > >
> > > Spartan110 is that you?!
> >
> > ?
>
> You sound exactly the same as another forum poster here. For a second I thought you were him and just changed your GT.

Oh, if I’m being negative I apologise, I’ve had negative experiences with Halo 2 and 3, and I’m sure that Spartan110 guy may of had some too, I’ve seen a couple of his posts, some of them can be negative, I’ll try contact him and ask if he can be a bit more respectful since everyone has an opinion :slight_smile: However I just hope people be more respectful to the fact some people like Halo 4 such as myself and Spartan110

Edit: He says ok, he’s says he wouldn’t be bitter about 2/3 if people weren’t always so bitter about 4

> I’m worried. Not for campaign which was great. But I’m worried about:
> SPoPs being in the game
> Forge
> Firefight
> Custom Games
> and most of all: Matchmaking.

I get your concern, but:

SPoPs was a learning lesson, season 2 will be nice
Forge, 343i knows how much we want, and they wanna deliver
Firefight, may be difficult with SPOps being and forge being present, who knows though
Custom Games, again 343i is listening and slowly learning
Matchmaking, see above reason.

I have faith.
HALO is FAAAAARRR from over.

> > > If they continue the path like they did with Halo 4…
> > >
> > > It’s going to make your eyes bleed when you look at it.
> >
> > No not really, actually Halo 4 has been my favorite Halo since CE, both 2 and 3 were letdowns
>
> Um, how? Halo 2 revolutionized matchmaking, halo 3 introduced theater and forge, im pretty sure they are both the exact opposite of let downs in the gaming world.

Um, there’s more to Halo than just online multiplayer. Some people only play Halo to experience the epic story while others only care about being a bad*** noob slayer. I personally like to take part in both :wink: