How fun is this game?

How fun is this game?

Very fun, I love it!

If you like Halo and are a fan of RTS games then you’ve come to the right place. Though I must warn you there is a bit of a learning curve. I’d suggest finding a higher-level player to do some 2v2’s with at the start to learn the ropes, then you can enter 1v1’s fearlessly.

With friends very funny but you don`t have good playlist. If you search ranked 3v3 you are forced to play maybe with 2 randoms against a team of 3.
We need a playlist where you are forced to serach alone [like the 5 others) and a playlist where you are forced to search with 2 friends

It’s a fantastic game and I love it.

Look, I love Halo 5, but I suck as a Halo player. I’ll never be a champion FPS player.

But in RTS, it isn’t about how fast you can twitch shoot, it’s about brains, it’s about strategy. Sometimes you lose – I lose 40% of the time, so that’s a lot – but it’s always because you got outthought, not because someone just has quicker reflexes than you.

Also, worth mentioning that the game has 9 leaders – 8 of which are competitive (Isabel is the sole poor leader remaining). It’s due to get five more leaders.

That’s a lot of replayability, far more than the original game, which had 6 leaders and that’s it. By the end of the year, HW2 will have 14 leaders (and hopefully will buff Isabel).

It’s relative.

I give it a 4/5 on the fun scale.

Play skirmish with random leader before you go online. If you’re new, it’s a massacre.

There are a lot of suggestions on how to improve the game (See: everywhere on the forums pages) but, It is a great game that is fun to play.