How Far is Your REQ Collection Completed?

Today I have finally unlocked all of the Ultra Rare items for my armor collection. I am now missing the mythic Ultra Rare armor sets and Achilles, as well as having just gotten my first piece of Helljumper armor. So exciting. I’m trying to get the Centurion body to wear with my Mark V Delta helmet.

How far is your REQ collection progress?

What armor do you want to unlock and wear most of all?

100% for me. I’ve been wearing Achilles ever since I unlocked it back in June, and I doubt I will ever take it off.

I only need the skins that are not free, and armors of hcs

Besides HCS team skins, I have the reqs, armor, and both HCS armors/ magnum and AR skins. I have on the armor I wanted the most, so I am pleased with Halo 5 now.

I don’t have access to Halo 5 right now, so I’m collecting REQ points from daily login packs (yes, it is sad). Until now, I have just 6 items to go to Gold packs :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m nowhere near as close as you guys are, haha. I made the mistake of buying only gold packs when I first got the game, so I wasted a lot of REQ points there on uncommon items. :confused:

I’m around 85% for power weapons and vehicle REQs. Slowly getting there, and it doesn’t help that I still have armor, emblems, and stances yet to be unlocked. Yea they’re ultra rare and up, but I’d rather have the weapon and vehicle certifications.

I’ve been at 100% since around the beginning of February of 2016 so a little over a year now. Added things like Achilles armor and helmet along the way and other things as they were added. It’s seriously ridiculous how bloated your req collection gets when gold packs only cost 4,000 RP each once you hit 100%.

For some reason I own everything but the woodland mongoose. I have the req item I just dont have the certification for it.I think it glitched or something. and remember I own EVERYTHING else except that COMMON vehicle its sort aggravating to me that I own everything else except that.

100% aside from the Olive and Timmy Helmets, I even have the loot crate skins and emblem.

All I’m missing are some Commendation Emblems, the Timmy, Olive, and Achilles Helmets, the last 3 esports team skins and stuff, and any and all 343i skins available to the public. So yeah. I honestly couldn’t care less about any of them because I’m not going to use them.

Im just waiting on that achillies helmet. Other than that, I have everything unlocked. Its funny how the RP just seem to stack up out of nowhere when you don’t need them anymore

I’m missing the HCS stuff, the Achilles helmet, and other exclusive items that are impossible to obtain.

> 2533274890267936;3:
> I only need the skins that are not free, and armors of hcs

Yeahm, pretty much the same. On a odd note, I do NOT have the standard BR for WZ unlocked.

> 2533275010793662;5:
> I don’t have access to Halo 5 right now, so I’m collecting REQ points from daily login packs (yes, it is sad). Until now, I have just 6 items to go to Gold packs :slight_smile:

If you can’t play Halo 5 how are you getting the daily login packs?
I know you can view and open packs on here, but how are you getting the daily login packs?

> 2533275050532363;15:
> > 2533275010793662;5:
> > I don’t have access to Halo 5 right now, so I’m collecting REQ points from daily login packs (yes, it is sad). Until now, I have just 6 items to go to Gold packs :slight_smile:
>
> If you can’t play Halo 5 how are you getting the daily login packs?
> I know you can view and open packs on here, but how are you getting the daily login packs?

all can get the daily pack login in waypoint

I’ve pretty much always worn fotus and achillies.
My completion is pretty high 100% on boosts and loadout weapons. 95% customization and 99% power weapons & vehicles.

I’m finished with everything available from Gold Packs.

100%

I’m a completionist, I would literally go crazy if I wasn’t 100%

100%… minus the ones you have to pay for. Which eventually I’ll probably get. Good to support those pro teams if you’re a fan of Halo and want to see the franchise continue to succeed long-term.