how exactly do custom challenges work?

I just tried doing my first custom challenges. I set up the ones listed in the big custom challenge thread, went and did the target designater checkpoint thing, but when I check my challenge status here on Waypoint they all show zero progress. Also, is there a way to see custom challenges in-game?

Thanks

> I just tried doing my first custom challenges. I set up the ones listed in the big custom challenge thread, went and did the target designater checkpoint thing, but when I check my challenge status here on Waypoint they all show zero progress. Also, is there a way to see custom challenges in-game?
> Thanks

I think the laser designator one got patched… stop being a noob

> > I just tried doing my first custom challenges. I set up the ones listed in the big custom challenge thread, went and did the target designater checkpoint thing, but when I check my challenge status here on Waypoint they all show zero progress. Also, is there a way to see custom challenges in-game?
> > Thanks
>
> I think the laser designator one got patched… stop being a noob

Anybody want to guess what weapon Mr. Too-Good-For-The-Laser-Designator has the most kills with? You guessed it! The Laser Designated Airstrike!
l Kav l Reach Campaign Stats

Does anybody have anything helpful to add?

Thanks

> I just tried doing my first custom challenges. I set up the ones listed in the big custom challenge thread,

I don’t know this thread? Can you link to it?

> … went and did the target designater checkpoint thing…

You have to match the selected level, difficultly, and skulls. And, if required, the weapon. Be careful with it.

> … but when I check my challenge status here on Waypoint they all show zero progress.

Sometimes it takes a few minutes to update too.

> Also, is there a way to see custom challenges in-game?

Nope. Web and Waypoint App (Xbox, and mobile) only.

I usually have to refresh a few times but it eventually shows up … the points(CRs) don’t actually show up until the challenge time(that you specify) has elapsed.

& Kav didn’t say not too use it or that he hasn’t used it, he said it was patched … ie- this credit farming won’t work anymore. I’m unaware if they did patch it, not to my knowledge.

> > > I just tried doing my first custom challenges. I set up the ones listed in the big custom challenge thread, went and did the target designater checkpoint thing, but when I check my challenge status here on Waypoint they all show zero progress. Also, is there a way to see custom challenges in-game?
> > > Thanks
> >
> > I think the laser designator one got patched… stop being a noob
>
> Anybody want to guess what weapon Mr. Too-Good-For-The-Laser-Designator has the most kills with? You guessed it! The Laser Designated Airstrike!
> l Kav l Reach Campaign Stats
>
> Does anybody have anything helpful to add?
>
> Thanks

lolz