how elites should be in halo 4

spartan vs eltie in all game modes but to spice it up u can choose ur color so ppl wont have to bbe forced to be blue

I like the way Reach did it, spartan vs spartan, elite vs elite, and spartan vs elite (invasion and it’s variations)

SvE in all game modes is so terrible of an idea that I don’t even have to explain why the idea is bad.

> I like the way Reach did it, spartan vs spartan, elite vs elite, and spartan vs elite (invasion and it’s variations)

I agree ins halo three the elite were the same as the Spartans which isn’t true their a lot larger and different they movie different and have always had different shield systems and everything. So seeing them in reach worked i definitely would like them to be more customizable though. But seeing and the covenant is not what it was in halo 3 who know how they will be if at all, implemented into halo 4, Im hope there not completely absent but 343 has said they the covenant is definitely not going to be seen as it was in halo 3 and prior games

> > I like the way Reach did it, spartan vs spartan, elite vs elite, and spartan vs elite (invasion and it’s variations)
>
> I agree ins halo three the elite were the same as the Spartans which isn’t true their a lot larger and different they movie different and have always had different shield systems and everything. So seeing them in reach worked i definitely would like them to be more customizable though. But seeing and the covenant is not what it was in halo 3 who know how they will be if at all, implemented into halo 4, Im hope there not completely absent but 343 has said they the covenant is definitely not going to be seen as it was in halo 3 and prior games

I’m sorry but, What? I can’t understand that at all