How does the yoinking system work in Halo 4?

So how does yoinking work in Halo 4? I hope it’s not similar to Reach’s system. (I’m sorry if this has already been discussed)

I think yoinking has been taken out.

There was Spartan Ops footage from a while a go that showed a player assassinating an Elite and his friend trying to yoink it. Suffice to say, his pummels weren’t have any effect.

I dont have the link, sorry. Hopefully some kind person will provide the link.

> I think yoinking has been taken out.
>
> There was Spartan Ops footage from a while a go that showed a player assassinating an Elite and his friend trying to yoink it. Suffice to say, his pummels weren’t have any effect.
>
> I dont have the link, sorry. Hopefully some kind person will provide the link.

I hope this is not the case. I love yoinking people in Multi-team for the yoink double. If they did take it out that would be dumb, it would be one less medal.

Yoinking will probably be harder to do some of those assassination are really fast.

> > I think yoinking has been taken out.
> >
> > There was Spartan Ops footage from a while a go that showed a player assassinating an Elite and his friend trying to yoink it. Suffice to say, his pummels weren’t have any effect.
> >
> > I dont have the link, sorry. Hopefully some kind person will provide the link.
>
> I hope this is not the case. I love yoinking people in Multi-team for the yoink double. If they did take it out that would be dumb, it would be one less medal.

You’re a terrible person.

I believe it’s gone(Thank God). Nothing worse than getting your hard-earned assassination ruined by a five year old.

I’ve suggested this before, here’s a simple solution:

As soon as a player gets an assassination, it counts as a kill. If somebody 'Yoink!‘s’, then they get an assist (+5). Simple solution.

> > > I think yoinking has been taken out.
> > >
> > > There was Spartan Ops footage from a while a go that showed a player assassinating an Elite and his friend trying to yoink it. Suffice to say, his pummels weren’t have any effect.
> > >
> > > I dont have the link, sorry. Hopefully some kind person will provide the link.
> >
> > I hope this is not the case. I love yoinking people in Multi-team for the yoink double. If they did take it out that would be dumb, it would be one less medal.
>
> You’re a terrible person.

How? I’m yoinking enemies, not team mates. -Yoink- OFF!!!