How Does The Waypoint Ranking System Work??

So I know you need to get forum posts to rank up. But what is the benefit of this? Do you get more posts per day?

This should help.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> This should help.

This would help somewhat, except its outdated.

> 2533274791752001;1:
> So I know you need to get forum posts to rank up. But what is the benefit of this? Do you get more posts per day?

You get more posts, but it’s an idiotic system the whole ‘promotion’ via increasingly amounts of posts promotes spamming, things monitors and 343 hates.

> 2533274791752001;1:
> So I know you need to get forum posts to rank up. But what is the benefit of this? Do you get more posts per day?

The benefit… All those nice stripes that’s the benefit. Also lets the community know your here with us for life and that you care enough to take sometime away from your console to chat us up!!! Welcome Brother! See you on the battlefield!

Ok only notes you need to remember is.

1. Ranks system is as follows in the link.
    Linky to rank page

2. Amendments
    Currently this is happening
    Recruit - Silver doesnt exist at the moment.
    Below is the following info regarding that at the moment.

> Recruit - Bronze
> 0/25 Posts = 2 Posts allowed
> 25/50 Posts = 10 Posts allowed
>
> Recruit - Gold
> 50/100 Posts = 25 Posts allowed

1. There is also 3 special ranks
  • SEC3OP - only a select few members have this rank, it was a gift from 343 to some members for their participation in a Halo ARG over the course of a few years - Master of Unicorns - this was actually a rank glitch from the old forums, some members had their ranks stuck. You could opt to have it fixed or keep the snazzy title - TOTS Commander - Only one user has this. As it was for a 343i employee who ran an ARG. Pretty much its exactly like SEC3OP but with Monitor ability’s.