How does the Warzone point system stack up?

So I understand how the Warzone point system works; one point for killing a spartan, one for each base you hold per second, a certain amount for boss kills.

What I’d like to know is how many points come from each category on average. So let’s say one team gets 1,000 points. How many are from Spartan kills? How many are from bosses? How many are from holding bases?

Does anyone one have an answer, a guesstimate, or a place I could find info on this?

I guess it really varies on how your team spends their time and effort, and what your focus is. The bosses will boost you up a 100 or so, and bases are a solid way to keep advancing. The reason why some teams take it so slowly is because they’re entirely focused on killing the enemy and forget about the jackpot objectives. I’ve won games where were down a couple hundred at the end all because we stopped killing players and went after the Warden or other AIs.

I’m not entirely sure how one would find an exact analysis of where your points came from, but i guess you could add up how many Spartan kills/assists, boss kills, and AI kills your team gets and then calculate approximately how much is left over from base holding points. I’d love to know if there is an easier way, which i bet there is lol, but that’s my best guess.

PS. I freaking love your gamertag!

I don’t think you get any points for holding bases in WZ. Only spartan/boss kills count towards the score.

> 2533274843634673;3:
> I don’t think you get any points for holding bases in WZ. Only spartan/boss kills count towards the score.

You do get points since it’s an objective in the game.

For the OP, I think the only way you would get an answer is if you asked someone at 343.

> 2727626560040591;4:
> > 2533274843634673;3:
> > I don’t think you get any points for holding bases in WZ. Only spartan/boss kills count towards the score.
>
> You do get points since it’s an objective in the game.
>
> For the OP, I think the only way you would get an answer is if you asked someone at 343.

So you’re telling me I’ve been playing this game since launch and I never noticed holding WZ bases gives me points? I always thought it was just beneficial to hold more bases so you have spawning options and to protect your core. This changes everything.

> 2533274843634673;5:
> So you’re telling me I’ve been playing this game since launch and I never noticed holding WZ bases gives me points?

Yeah, I’ve had close games where the win was decided by a team capturing an extra base.

As players we can only give you anecdotal accounts on WZ points. 343 would have all the data on contributing factors for WZ wins. Generally most games fall into a few buckets: quick cores/base dominance or AI boss focused. There are games where teams are balanced and its a mix of both strategies. Where it mainly comes down to kills.

Does anyone really know exactly how many points you get per second for holding bases? Is it 1 per second or 1 per 5 second or what? I can’t get a straight answer out of anyone

Please don’t revive old topics thanks