How does multi-team work when it comes to CSR

Is it like Infinity slayer? Because I’m doing pretty well in my games and I’m stuck at a 10.

Multi Team CSR is individual so if you do good even your team lost you should have a good CSR

It’s Team-based. There was actually a mistake that said it was for individual, but note that is not the case.

For my experiences, when it comes to ranking up, getting at least Top 2 will rank you up.

Team not individual based - your team must win or finish top 2 to continue to rank up. Results and ranking are always relative to your opponents. So stat -Yoink!- in KOTH or Oddball without going for the win will not get you there.

Whoa whoa whoa: it’s team based? I was of the understanding it was an individual playlist (which would as Robobeast mentioned be stupid), but that was the impression I was under.

I’ve been stuck at 30-something for a while now, and I thought it was because I’d be going for the win, pull second/first, but have three or four guys kill-farm and outscore me. If it’s team-based, slower ranking explains that straight away.

If any of the mods/admins/343i staff are reading this, could they confirm one way or the other please?

> Whoa whoa whoa: it’s team based? I was of the understanding it was an individual playlist (which would as Robobeast mentioned be stupid), but that was the impression I was under.
>
> I’ve been stuck at 30-something for a while now, and I thought it was because I’d be going for the win, pull second/first, but have three or four guys kill-farm and outscore me. If it’s team-based, slower ranking explains that straight away.
>
> If any of the mods/admins/343i staff are reading this, could they confirm one way or the other please?

It’s team-based. 100% positive.