How does Halo Wars 2 effect Infinite

How do you think Halo Wars 2 will play into Infinite? It appears Anders has made contact with UNSC because in the demo the pilot says “I know I saw Consors over there” indicating it is the Spirit of fires condors because condors are experimental weapons in Halo Wars 2 as seen in one of the final campaign missions to defend Anders in the control room. Was the portal on the ark re-established and the banished used it? Did you think they used the flood to their own gain by releasing it to human colonies?

Condors were experimental in HW2 only in the sense that they had lasers on them. The UNSC had been using Condors in other capacities long before then though so it wouldn’t be a surprise that the Pilot saw some.

> 2535465351119116;1:
> How do you think Halo Wars 2 will play into Infinite? It appears Anders has made contact with UNSC because in the demo the pilot says “I know I saw Consors over there” indicating it is the Spirit of fires condors because condors are experimental weapons in Halo Wars 2 as seen in one of the final campaign missions to defend Anders in the control room. Was the portal on the ark re-established and the banished used it? Did you think they used the flood to their own gain by releasing it to human colonies?

Someone somewhere in another thread stated that just cause there are Condors doesn’t mean the SoF was there. That there are multiple variants I guess.

> 2535465351119116;1:
> How do you think Halo Wars 2 will play into Infinite? It appears Anders has made contact with UNSC because in the demo the pilot says “I know I saw Consors over there” indicating it is the Spirit of fires condors because condors are experimental weapons in Halo Wars 2 as seen in one of the final campaign missions to defend Anders in the control room. Was the portal on the ark re-established and the banished used it? Did you think they used the flood to their own gain by releasing it to human colonies?

The simplest explanation for the banished being off the ark would be that not all of them were on the ark in the first place.

> 2535465351119116;1:

points at Halo: Nightfall Condors aren’t something Halo Wars 2 invented, they have been around for quite some time. So that doesn’t indicate automatically that the Spirit of Fire is there (Although I would love her to make an appearance later in the game, especially if the Infinity should have been destroyed). Currently the only connection Halo Infinite has with HW2 are the Banished, who are most likely of a different Fleet than Atriox, who at this point we have to assume is still at the Ark, fighting with the Spirit and her Crew.

> 2533274830139566;5:
> > 2535465351119116;1:
> > How do you think Halo Wars 2 will play into Infinite? It appears Anders has made contact with UNSC because in the demo the pilot says “I know I saw Consors over there” indicating it is the Spirit of fires condors because condors are experimental weapons in Halo Wars 2 as seen in one of the final campaign missions to defend Anders in the control room. Was the portal on the ark re-established and the banished used it? Did you think they used the flood to their own gain by releasing it to human colonies?
>
> points at Halo: Nightfall Condors aren’t something Halo Wars 2 invented, they have been around for quite some time. So that doesn’t indicate automatically that the Spirit of Fire is there (Although I would love her to make an appearance later in the game, especially if the Infinity should have been destroyed). Currently the only connection Halo Infinite has with HW2 are the Banished, who are most likely of a different Fleet than Atriox, who at this point we have to assume is still at the Ark, fighting with the Spirit and her Crew.

Sure, but there would have to be some type of contact from the Ark if they are still serving Atriox if they are still attacking UNSC