How does faster gameplay equal 5 shots?

I really hope 343i comes to their senses and realizes people want fast kill Times in Halo 4 and fixes this before release. 6 shots for the pistol is wayy too slow, and 5 shots for the BR and DMR is just as slow.

People do not feed this thread plz. OP, I advise you to go search up the many thousands of threads that are similar to this one.

The BR fires faster this time around.

REDACTED

> I really hope 343i comes to their senses and realizes people want fast kill Times in Halo 4 and fixes this before release. 6 shots for the pistol is wayy too slow, and 5 shots for the BR and DMR is just as slow.

A much faster fire rate. I hope Halo 4 is much faster than reach

> I really hope 343i comes to their senses and realizes people want fast kill Times in Halo 4 and fixes this before release. 6 shots for the pistol is wayy too slow, and 5 shots for the BR and DMR is just as slow.

Hi there.

I feel like i must point something out. We have only had one confrimation that the BR was indeed 5 shots. Who is to say that based on one account, a player playing the game for the first time, indeed knows whether or not it was 4 or 5 shots?

Secondly, who is to say they arent changing it? This could simply still be in development and they are still trying to get the power right.

Secondly, as for the dmr. Remember how overpowered the DMR is in reach with ZB. This DMR now has slight bloom, simply so that it isnt as powerful.

Thats my two cents.

Silent

> realizes people want fast kill Times
>
> <mark>I sure hope you are joking.</mark>

Anyhow, you do know there are other factors that effect TTK and general kill capability.

Such as ROF, mag size, spread/bloom.

Not knowing much about the game because of rumors and speculation, and hey guess what the game hasnt been released yet = THREAD FAIL

> > I really hope 343i comes to their senses and realizes people want fast kill Times in Halo 4 and fixes this before release. 6 shots for the pistol is wayy too slow, and 5 shots for the BR and DMR is just as slow.
>
> Hi there.
>
> I feel like i must point something out. We have only had one confrimation that the BR was indeed 5 shots. Who is to say that based on one account, a player playing the game for the first time, indeed knows whether or not it was 4 or 5 shots?
>
> Secondly, who is to say they arent changing it? This could simply still be in development and they are still trying to get the power right.
>
> Secondly, as for the dmr. Remember how overpowered the DMR is in reach with ZB. This DMR now has slight bloom, simply so that it isnt as powerful.
>
> Thats my two cents.
>
> Silent

The person we are getting the information from is Killa_KC. A well known person of the MLG world. I think he knows what he’s talking about. And to answer the OP, it doesn’t.

the br I can understand, but wouldn’t mind if it changed or not. although, the pistol is a freakin’ pistol. it shouldn’t be good at all. only 1-hit headshots when shields are down. now they add bloom too? the pistol should be something where the shields don’t go down drastically as weapons more powerful. I always thought the halo 2 pistol was cool.

BR should be a 4 shot, Pistol should have 12 shot clip and no bloom, DMR, I don’t care about it, probably leave it 5 shot.

To me, the kill times look pretty fast according to the small clip in Conan O´Brien. The guy misses a few shots and the enemy still falls quite quickly

I don’t want to bring up a Call of Duty comparison, but those kill times are ridiculously short and was probably the biggest turn off for me.

If the shots get fired as fast as you can pull the trigger, then the kill times sure aren’t slow. If there is a second break in between shots, then it will be the slowest Halo game ever created.

The thing is, we just don’t know yet. I know i can pull the trigger 6 times in under a second, so it just depends on the rate of fire.

Halo 4 current build has been released, with BR gameplay. (Well a video.)

It looked like the player was spamming the gun but the fire rate between the bursts was still as slow as H3.

I want a faster game.

> If the shots get fired as fast as you can pull the trigger, then the kill times sure aren’t slow. If there is a second break in between shots, then it will be the slowest Halo game ever created.
>
> The thing is, we just don’t know yet. I know i can pull the trigger 6 times in under a second, so it just depends on the rate of fire.

6 times in under a second?, are you one the Avengers?

Whoooooops…

Its not final, Weapons get tweaked all the time.

thread/