How do you view another players stats online?

I’d really like to be able to see how I rank against my friends while I’m at work, but I can’t find anywhere on the waypoint stats site to check other players. It’s great to be able to see your own, but is there really no way to even see a summary or the level of other players unless you’re in-game and they’re currently online?

I’ve even tried manually changing the URL and filling in their gamertag on the stats page. I don’t know what else to do. This is really frustrating.

Same reason me and my work mates started checking this site haha. Can’t help you though, not worked it out ourselves.

How is that possible? This is ridiculous! All previous halo stats pages have had an obvious gamertag search box - this should be TRIVIAL!

dont know - they need an update

type the gamertag into ‘search waypoint’ on the top left?

Although the stats they give you are worthless…

I’m sure 343i will be rolling out more detailed stats and this is just an initial phase, hopefully they can give an announcement on this. In the meantime, there’s a thread on the ‘Waypoint’ section on the forum where people have started voicing concerns/ideas that we can maybe use to get their attention just in case (and more likely to be seen where topics aren’t created at supreme rate):

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst135186_The-Halo-4-stats-page-is-pretty-bad.aspx

I would like to see it a little more in depth as welling easy to compare. I like seeing who has more perfections, killtaculars etc with the hard to get medals.