How do you unlock master chiefs armor?

I think you have to beat campaign but does it have to be legendary? Can it be co-op? thank you

I beat the game on legendary solo, i did not get the armor. But people say you should get it. so now i would also like to know if you get it from Legendary or something else. If so, i would really like to have my Mark VI armor.

Ok so maybe thats not how you do it. Does anyone know

I got it from beating it solo legendary. Sometimes waypoint misses a level.

Check your Campaign Complete commedation, then click on it and see what levels are missing.

Ok.

I heard you have to beat Legendary Solo or Co-op for Mark VI armor. (Halo 3 master chief armor)

Do that, and if it does not apper in you armory I can only thing of 2 things:

It is a bug.

You do not have a high enough Spartan Rank.

Hope I helped.

Take this with a pinch of salt, as I am not sure.

I heard you get it for beating the campaign on heroic or higher on Co-op.

I could be wrong though, it seems more likely to be solo on legendary

> I beat the game on legendary solo, i did not get the armor. But people say you should get it. so now i would also like to know if you get it from Legendary or something else. If so, i would really like to have my Mark VI armor.

Check your “legend” commendation. Mine didn’t register ‘composer’ or ‘shutdown’. Had to redo them unfortunately.

You have to beat it while signed in to live, and make sure you got the Legend commendation

Bromageddon | Halo Alpha | Fandom I think this is the achievement you need, but I cannot confirm this as I have yet to earn it.

I think you have to beat legendary on solo mode!!!

Try that and it will definitly work

Can you complete the campaign getting master chief helmet from doing Easy CoOp

> Can you complete the campaign getting master chief helmet from doing Easy CoOp

Please check dates before posting, this thread has been inactive for over a year and reviving old posts is against forum rules.

To answer your question, no. You cannot unlock the Mark VI armour by playing on easy. The armour is unlocked by earning the Legend commendation, which is only unlocked from completing every campaign mission on Legendary, solo or co-op. And because commendations can only be earned while online, you MUST be signed into Xbox Live while playing. If you disconnect at any time, it will void the commendation for the mission you are currently playing.

You get the Mark 4 Armor every time when you beat the game on Legendary Coop. You must go through every level from start to finish, including the credits and final video.

> You get the Mark 4 Armor every time when you beat the game on Legendary Coop. You must go through every level from start to finish, including the credits and final video.

It isn’t Mark 4, it’s Mark 6.

Since this thread was necroposted 2 days ago, and the original question has been answered numerous times, I’m locking this thread.

Hope everyone got the answer they wanted.