How do you thrust Spring jump?

Like this at 5 minutes in, I don’t get it because they don’t appear to be Spring jumping.

When you’re in the the air after the spring jump thrust and then, stabalise, then spam crouch. Or as nova cast calls it “Ghandi hop” which isn’t exactly Ghandi hopping.

That is what I think he is doing to reach that pillar.

> 2533274971565732;2:
> When you’re in the the air after the spring jump thrust and then, stabalise, then spam crouch. Or as nova cast calls it “Ghandi hop” which isn’t exactly Ghandi hopping.
>
> That is what I think he is doing to reach that pillar.

The thing I don’t get about it being a spring jump is the fact they aren’t jumping up and down. They just do it from a crouched position.

> 2533274962122285;3:
> > 2533274971565732;2:
> > When you’re in the the air after the spring jump thrust and then, stabalise, then spam crouch. Or as nova cast calls it “Ghandi hop” which isn’t exactly Ghandi hopping.
> >
> > That is what I think he is doing to reach that pillar.
>
> The thing I don’t get about it being a spring jump is the fact they aren’t jumping up and down. They just do it from a crouched position.

It was a lot easier in CE but you jump then hold crouch and just before you hit the ground you uncrouch and jump. It’s a lot harder to do in Halo 5 for some reason

allows you to jump higher?

I also have no idea how to do the spring jump from a crouched starting position. If someone knows could you please comment.

> 2533274813256626;6:
> I also have no idea how to do the spring jump from a crouched starting position. If someone knows could you please comment.

When I asked the guy who looked like that’s what he did he said that he wasn’t in a standing position but it looked like they were and I’ve seen tons of people do it like it is still from a standing position many times.