How do you throw grenades?

What’s the best way to throw frag grenades? i know it’s meant to bounce before detonating, however, it doesn’t seem to bounce to where I want it to go.

plasma grenades are my favourite, I throw it and it sticks.
Splinter grenades - I throw them on the ground and hope the enemy walks into the lingering explosion or whatever it’s called.

frags seem to have a mind of their own.
in Arena, i throw frag, the enemy throws a frag, they walk away and i’m blown away.
in WZFF, i see a bunch of bad guys, I throw a frag and maybe only one dies.

How I use them is if there’s an enemy in a corner or around a wall I through and hopw it does damage and they can come out and beat my in a fight and it will never work.

Im trying to finish up the grenade commendations but it’s hard to find splinter grenades and get kills with them. It’s the last thing I have to do and it’s at 5 out of 20. Wish they just made a mode where it was just grenades.

> 2535445244304175;2:
> How I use them is if there’s an enemy in a corner or around a wall I through and hopw it does damage and they can come out and beat my in a fight and it will never work.
>
> Im trying to finish up the grenade commendations but it’s hard to find splinter grenades and get kills with them. It’s the last thing I have to do and it’s at 5 out of 20. Wish they just made a mode where it was just grenades.

Play Warzone Assault when it comes around and use the Splinter Grenade Expert armor mod. That should speed things up for you.

> 2535445244304175;2:
> How I use them is if there’s an enemy in a corner or around a wall I through and hopw it does damage and they can come out and beat my in a fight and it will never work.
>
> Im trying to finish up the grenade commendations but it’s hard to find splinter grenades and get kills with them. It’s the last thing I have to do and it’s at 5 out of 20. Wish they just made a mode where it was just grenades.

with splinters run into them and throw one straight at them or spartan charge then splinter

> 2535447452656740;1:
> What’s the best way to throw frag grenades? i know it’s meant to bounce before detonating, however, it doesn’t seem to bounce to where I want it to go.
>
> plasma grenades are my favourite, I throw it and it sticks.
> Splinter grenades - I throw them on the ground and hope the enemy walks into the lingering explosion or whatever it’s called.
>
> frags seem to have a mind of their own.
> in Arena, i throw frag, the enemy throws a frag, they walk away and i’m blown away.
> in WZFF, i see a bunch of bad guys, I throw a frag and maybe only one dies.

man, about the nades, you need practice. I remember when I played arena back on first month, I was very good with them that I enter to halotracker and my nade kills were top 700 xD.
First, you need to see the future with your crystal ball. Okay, nope. You need to predict the movement, so the only way for this is play and play. If somebody is following you, you turn around fast and you throw the grenade on the floor. I mean, there’s no a manual for it, just practice. Try to watch always the corners. And if you have some nades close to you, try to use the ones you already have.
The only tip I can give you is use the splinter a lot in wz ff, assault and regular, because they make a little shield, so they give you time for run and the splinters can help you to paralyze the vehicles. If you play vs players that run a lot and wanna do spartan charge, you can kill them easy with it. In wz, when you have to defend (is more useful defending) you put it in the door if you’re in trouble and it can give your team some time for enter (for other side of course xd).

In wzff is common that the enemies don’t die with a nade, so if you see a lot of enemies in the same spot, try to use 2 in a row or more.

> 2535445244304175;2:
>

You´re in luck! The Forerunner Slayer playlist just went up. Guaranteed to get som splinter nade kills.

I use splinter grenades at knight there generally an insta kill

I normally use them either as an im-about-to-die-so-ill-try-to-throw-one-so-the-enemy-backs-off or if enemies are on me I throw them at them so they will either take a lot of damage or run away and (hopefully) leave me be.

> 2535453977610996;8:
> I normally use them either as an im-about-to-die-so-ill-try-to-throw-one-so-the-enemy-backs-off or if enemies are on me I throw them at them so they will either take a lot of damage or run away and (hopefully) leave me be.

Do you throw the frags directly at them or on the ground in front of them?

Grenade throwing is situational. The only correct way to throw a frag is dependent on how far away an enemy is, and whether or not they’re in your general sightline hiding behind cover.

I generally only bounce frags off the ground if I’m trying to kill people a few feet in front of me. The grenade won’t go flying past the enemy, and it’s just a quick surefire way of breaking shields and then going for the headshot.

If an enemy is hiding behind a curve or a corner, on say Coliseum’s cave/corner areas, tossing a nade at an angle at the wall will bounce it towards that enemy, and either kill them, or make them come out of cover. You could still bounce it off the ground in that situation too, but the point is that there’s no one method of throwing them to be effective.

> 2535447452656740;9:
> > 2535453977610996;8:
> > I normally use them either as an im-about-to-die-so-ill-try-to-throw-one-so-the-enemy-backs-off or if enemies are on me I throw them at them so they will either take a lot of damage or run away and (hopefully) leave me be.
>
> Do you throw the frags directly at them or on the ground in front of them?

Normally I throw them on the ground in front of them so it bounces toward them. Sorry for the late response, it was 12 am over here when you posted this.

> 2535445244304175;2:
>

same

You could probably go into a custom game match and just experiment with grenades, especially if you have a friend that can help. Try bouncing them off the ground and different walls and see what you can learn about how they bounce and when they explode. After you understand them a bit more, pick a spot around the map and see if you can make a nade explode there. After practicing for a while you’ll start to get a lot better with them and will start to figure out where you need to throw a nade to get people in different spots.