How Do You Think Windows 10 Forge Will Affect H5?

With Forge-Halo 5:Guardians Edition coming out later this year, how do you think this will affect Halo 5 and its multiplayer? We already have amazing maps made by people on the console, now the door has been opened wider. Plus, this could cause more requests(updates) for Forge on the PC side. With PC people being geniuses, do you think due to the fact that Mod Support is supposedly coming to Xbox One, could PC player be the first people to add mods to Halo 5? And do you think that Halo 5 will now somewhat become similar to Halo:Custom Edition?

Try to think of all aspects. Tell me your opinions,thoughts, and questions!

To me, I think this was a great idea! This action has just expanded for more things to come!

My fingers are still crossed for a Forge World! I know, I know… keep expectations low, but think about it! It would make sense for Forge World to release along with this!

Thank you for your time.

time will tell

I can expect maps to come out faster along with mods? When you think about it, modders can implement codes that 343i can use to increase the power of forge. Like things that should be implemented but 343i can’t handle due to time constraint. That’s what I think lol. I bet gamecheat13 would have fun with it. We will have to see if we are able to go from forger mode to spartan mode (I have no idea what its called LOL) Could be a possibility that Halo 5 guardians (the actual game) might come to PC but I ain’t repurchasing it for the PC.

i don’t think one people did’t want buy halo5 will create map better than who buy halo5 at launch even it don’t have forge.

> 2535444364843143;2:
> its not about windows 10 affect halo5, its windows 10 affect xbox one, no exclusive game any more which its other console fan boy make fun of it.

Windows 10 Forge will only consist of Forge and Custom Games. That is merely half of Halo 5. Halo 5: Guardians on the Xbox One consists of Campaign, Arena, Warzone, Theater, Forge, Custom Games, Levels, Skill Ranks, Customization, etc. I don’t think this will harm Xbox at all. If it was something like Master Chief Collection and Halo 5: Guardians bundle headed to PC, yeah, that’s when Xbox is in trouble.

> 2533274939961451;5:
> > 2535444364843143;2:
> > its not about windows 10 affect halo5, its windows 10 affect xbox one, no exclusive game any more which its other console fan boy make fun of it.
>
>
> Windows 10 Forge will only consist of Forge and Custom Games. That is merely half of Halo 5. Halo 5: Guardians on the Xbox One consists of Campaign, Arena, Warzone, Theater, Forge, Custom Games, Levels, Skill Ranks, Customization, etc. I don’t think this will harm Xbox at all. If it was something like Master Chief Collection and Halo 5: Guardians bundle headed to PC, yeah, that’s when Xbox is in trouble.

More than half of that is pure speculation.

All we know is that we will have Forge and Custom Games. That’s it.

Levels, customization, and all that other stuff will more than likely be present because you’re still using your Xbox Live account so the stats will carry over.

The only things we know for sure that are not in Forge on Windows 10 are Campaign, Warzone, and online Arena (we can just play offline with friends).

You can bet your bottom dollar that if they include custom game ability people on Pc with just use evolve or something to create custom PC lobbies and have no need for matchmaking anyway XD like all the people who play Halo online today.

If people can mod the game, I want to see AI in the maps. It will make Halo 5 Forge the most powerful Forge of every Halo game (excluding CE and 2: Classic)
Gamecheat13, I know you can do it! (I also played with him in a Warzone game. #WarthogBuddies)

> 2533274953623784;8:
> If people can mod the game, I want to see AI in the maps. It will make Halo 5 Forge the most powerful Forge of every Halo game (excluding CE and 2: Classic)
> Gamecheat13, I know you can do it! (I also played with him in a Warzone game. #WarthogBuddies)

This will cause Forge to expand even more!

I can see 343i appropriating more community content and including it as their free DLC

Paul Thurrott brought up a good point. This is a heaven send for machinima makers. The great control from being on a PC and 4k resolution. Can’t wait to see what Rooster Teeth does with it!

Future Xbox exclusives will be most likely to become Windows 10&Xbox One exclusive, you can see that from Forza 6, Gears of Wars 4, Quantum Break, Halo Wars 2, Recore, etc…

> 2533274807881873;11:
> Paul Thurrott brought up a good point. This is a heaven send for machinima makers. The great control from being on a PC and 4k resolution. Can’t wait to see what Rooster Teeth does with it!

Someone could come up with a modified version that can spawn AIs, maybe.

> 2535444364843143;4:
> i don’t think one people did’t want buy halo5 will create map better than who buy halo5 at launch even it don’t have forge.
> you think one guy did’t like halo could create an better forge map?
> another hands, when someone make forge on win10 with 4k, when he submit map to xbox one, its down to dynamic 1080p,
> what a big shrink!
>
> when you test in win10 forge with 4k display ,its have 60fps, don’t means it will run at 60fps on xbox one
> lots of forge map right now have fps lower than 60fps

I think the PC community is creative enough to bring some epic things to Halo 5 custom games. you’re right about the 4k though… it’s weird. There isn’t really a reason to make it 4k if it’s purely for forging…

> 2535409103705542;3:
> I can expect maps to come out faster along with mods? When you think about it, modders can implement codes that 343i can use to increase the power of forge. Like things that should be implemented but 343i can’t handle due to time constraint. That’s what I think lol. I bet gamecheat13 would have fun with it. We will have to see if we are able to go from forger mode to spartan mode (I have no idea what its called LOL) Could be a possibility that Halo 5 guardians (the actual game) might come to PC but I ain’t repurchasing it for the PC.

Ohh that’s a good thought.

How I think it affects Halo 5:
The best thing that has ever happened to mankind. (Besides of course, the all-too amazing Batman V. Superman)

Nah, Civil War is better in EVERY way.

If I can Forge maps and have access to other forged maps and can get a big enough community going to always have someone to play customs with, why do I need a Xbox one again? Is probably what those on PC are thinking right now.

As far as campaign, they probably figure, they really aren’t missing much. To which I kind of agree.

> 2533274953623784;8:
> If people can mod the game, I want to see AI in the maps. It will make Halo 5 Forge the most powerful Forge of every Halo game (excluding CE and 2: Classic)
> Gamecheat13, I know you can do it! (I also played with him in a Warzone game. #WarthogBuddies)

I doubt people will mod the game as it will be tied down to the Windows 10 store. But we will see I hope so lol.

> 2533274819580184;10:
> I can see 343i appropriating more community content and including it as their free DLC

I’m always up for more maps. A lot of Reach maps were Forged and they were still fun.

From the Hog Wild News:

> We’ve recently made some changes to the Halo 5 content release plan, which mainly focus on giving a few of the bigger items that were slated for the Hog Wild update a bit more time for finishing touches and polish. As a result, much of the contents of the Hog Wild release have moved to the Warzone Firefight release, which is currently scheduled to drop at the end of June. Warzone Firefight will include the PvE mode with a variety of maps to play on, new game updates and features, Warzone and Arena maps, a plethora of Forge updates (including a new canvas and more), new REQs, and plenty more. We’ll be talking about the Warzone Firefight release – which will be Halo 5’s largest release to date - much more in the coming weeks.

I’m very excited to see what this new canvas is! I don’t think it’s just a new skybox in Parallax or they would’ve just said,“skybox”.

Tell me what you guys think this is!