How do you think Halo 4 will end ? your guess

I really wanna know what you guys think even though we dont now that much, just guess.

My guess is that the ancient enemy/Prometheans will leave Requiem, having the UNSC chase them.

I’m guessing that the Precursors are going to arrive and begin their “test” on humanity.

The UNSC and the Ancient Evil are about to rage war on each-other and Master Chief is getting ready for the climatic war.

Or the Infinity is stuck on Requiem with a rampant AI…

Master Chief & Cortana will escape Requiem just like they did for Installation 04 on Halo CE.

I think the Infinity’s troops and Master Cheif will beat the promethians, but then realize the ancient evil is even stronger.

If I had to choose from your 3 choices, the best and reasonable one for me would be trapped on Requiem.

But lets be “fo” real, it’s going to end with a massive explosion of something. It wont be the Infinity or Requiem since Spartan Ops proves that.

MC will override the engines of the infinity causing a massive explosion destroying Requiem. MC will escape but Cortana will be captured by the Didact or ancient evil, but they will escape somehow. MC and the rest of the infinity crew will chase after Cortana with the help of the covenant? maybe?

> If I had to choose from your 3 choices, the best and reasonable one for me would be trapped on Requiem.
>
> But lets be “fo” real, it’s going to end with a massive explosion of something. It wont be the Infinity or Requiem since Spartan Ops proves that.

dang that rules out the Infinity blowing out, it would have been fun having a warthog run on a 3.5 mile spaceship

master chief doing a victory dance.

It will end: Epicly.

That’s all I can figure out.

> > If I had to choose from your 3 choices, the best and reasonable one for me would be trapped on Requiem.
> >
> > But lets be “fo” real, it’s going to end with a massive explosion of something. It wont be the Infinity or Requiem since Spartan Ops proves that.
>
> dang that rules out the Infinity blowing out, it would have been fun having a warthog run on a 3.5 mile spaceship

That would be tons of fun and then hopping out of the hangar into a Pelican that is hovering a bit out of reach. Sounds cliche doesn’t it xD.

> It will end: Epicly.
>
> That’s all I can figure out.

Ranger has got the idea.

I’m interested though for the ending