How do you sprint in Halo 5?

I’ve not played any of the other Halo’s, Titanfall was my first console multiplayer game which has auto spring option, there is a sprint on and off option in controller settings, but when i’m in a arean match, holding the left stick down doesn’t make me sprint? ever once in a while it will spring, but its not working right? what am I missing? I first thought I had a defective controller but that wasn’t it, please advise…

Press the joystick you are using to move your guy.

It depends on which controller layout you’re using. Recon = X is all I can tell you. Except that the difference between base player speed and sprint is almost nonexistent so you’re not missing out on much.

Click the left stick while moving.

Well you start by putting one foot in front of the other. No but seriously its what ever button you have it assigned to. By default its the left control stick.

> 2533274830513360;5:
> Well you start by putting one foot in front of the other. No but seriously its what ever button you have it assigned to. By default its the left control stick.

I guess its Click the left stick while moving. , but that’s just awkard, usually its the opposite in COD, left stick in then move… dunno why games cant put in auto sprint like titanfall, makes the game a lot funner

> 2533274832637724;6:
> > 2533274830513360;5:
> > Well you start by putting one foot in front of the other. No but seriously its what ever button you have it assigned to. By default its the left control stick.
>
>
> I guess its Click the left stick while moving. , but that’s just awkard, usually its the opposite in COD, left stick in then move… dunno why games cant put in auto sprint like titanfall, makes the game a lot funner

More fun were the words you were looking for. I don’t know, the left thumbstick click to sprint is pretty similar to a lot of other shooters and I think it handles well while controlling your direction and sprinting ability all with your left thumb. I’m not sure what you mean by the opposite in CoD, it actually has a pretty similar sprinting mechanic and feel towards using that mechanic.

> 2690766741666974;7:
> > 2533274832637724;6:
> > > 2533274830513360;5:
> > > Well you start by putting one foot in front of the other. No but seriously its what ever button you have it assigned to. By default its the left control stick.
> >
> >
> > I guess its Click the left stick while moving. , but that’s just awkard, usually its the opposite in COD, left stick in then move… dunno why games cant put in auto sprint like titanfall, makes the game a lot funner
>
>
> More fun were the words you were looking for. I don’t know, the left thumbstick click to sprint is pretty similar to a lot of other shooters and I think it handles well while controlling your direction and sprinting ability all with your left thumb. I’m not sure what you mean by the opposite in CoD, it actually has a pretty similar sprinting mechanic and feel towards using that mechanic.

If I click left stick in then run, I don’t sprint in Halo? you have to run first then click down as your running which is awkard, is there an easier way?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not bypass the language filter.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

vuk sprint. what the hell is wrong with you guys.

> 2533274812197211;9:
> -Yoink- sprint. what the hell is wrong with you guys.

i’m more inclined to wonder what’s wrong with people who bump threads just to say they hate something in them.

also someone should have probably told this person that there IS auto sprint, you don’t have to keep clicking in the stick while pressing forward to continue sprinting. because that’s what they were asking about, though everyone was too busy making hilarious jokes to notice.

> 2533274832637724;6:
> > 2533274830513360;5:
> > Well you start by putting one foot in front of the other. No but seriously its what ever button you have it assigned to. By default its the left control stick.
>
>
> I guess its Click the left stick while moving. , but that’s just awkard, usually its the opposite in COD, left stick in then move… dunno why games cant put in auto sprint like titanfall, makes the game a lot funner

The people around these forums actually hate sprint.

Well…if you look at “controls” it does tell you.

Holy old thread…