How do you spectate!?

As everyone knows, there’s an achievement for spectating a match. I thought it meant going to cinema after the match and seeing it entirely. Not that.
Does anyone know how do I spectate a match to get that achievement? It’s getting annoying.

Go to your friendslist (in-game) and click on one of your friends. If they are currently in a game, you can then click Spectate.

Both me and a friend have tried this but it never has a spectate option, we have both tried to play around with privacy settings, waiting the entire match for the option to come up, constantly gone in and out of the menu to see if it will come up and nothing has worked. Do we both need to be a certain level or something? We have also both attempted it with different game types and with recent players played with and nothing.

> 2533274898111980;3:
> Both me and a friend have tried this but it never has a spectate option, we have both tried to play around with privacy settings, waiting the entire match for the option to come up, constantly gone in and out of the menu to see if it will come up and nothing has worked. Do we both need to be a certain level or something? We have also both attempted it with different game types and with recent players played with and nothing.

Have your lobby friends or open. The best way to do it is when a friend is playing arena spectate them. I’m always able to do so

> 2533274898111980;3:
> Both me and a friend have tried this but it never has a spectate option, we have both tried to play around with privacy settings, waiting the entire match for the option to come up, constantly gone in and out of the menu to see if it will come up and nothing has worked. Do we both need to be a certain level or something? We have also both attempted it with different game types and with recent players played with and nothing.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks