How do you spawn vehicles in halo 3 ODST

My son is loving halo 0DST on an old Xbox 360 I found. I am not savvy in the world of gaming but he really wants to Spawn vehicles but I have no idea where to find custom settings to do this? We just have the disk but do we need to be connected to the Internet to get upgrades or something to enable custom settings in fire fight to be able to spawn vehicles and weapons? Sorry for being that guy but I’m trying to figure this out for my little guy! I’m definitely gonna need the dumbed down step by step instructions…. :grimacing:

Halo 3 odst doesn’t have a custom game mode itself, but it did come with a disc for the halo 3 multi-player, did your copy of ODST have that 2nd disc?

That must be it! I only have the one disc but my son thinks his cousin might have the other disk so we’ll definitely try that. Thanks!!!

> 2535428964418019;3:
> That must be it! I only have the one disc but my son thinks his cousin might have the other disk so we’ll definitely try that. Thanks!!!

You’re welcome! Let me know if you need any more help. I’m sure you’re son might know but Forge mode is how you create and edit maps (i.e. spawning in vehicles) if his cousin doesn’t have it I’m sure you can find the disc online, it will say Halo 3, the complete multi-player experience. Unfortunately the halo 3 servers will be shutting down at the end of the year

there is no forge mode in halo 3 odst.