How do you select Ordinance?

Every time I try to select a weapon from ordinance, it selects the wrong one. I’ll try to get a Binary Rifle and it will give me a speed boost instead. Help please. I see people able to do it without any trouble but I always end up getting a crappy Overshield.

Maybe broken controller?

What 3 weapons you will get to select from is 100% random.

> Maybe broken controller?

No. I’ve always been having problems with the D-pad. In fact the controller I have right now is quite new.

i agree with you on this, it has happened to me before. i could get the rockets and i got sticky grenades. it’s probably just a little glitch

> What 3 weapons you will get to select from is 100% random.

I’m aware of that. But when given a choice between a Beam Rifle, a Speed Boost, and a Needler, I will select the Beam Rifle but instead a Speed Boost will come down.

Left, Down and Right on the D-pad select the corresponding item… if you didn’t know that.

Just in case.

> Left, Down and Right on the D-pad select the corresponding item… if you didn’t know that.
>
> Just in case.

I am also aware of that…

The problem I’m having is that I will hit the Down on the D-pad and I for some reason it will give me the left option.

> > What 3 weapons you will get to select from is 100% random.
>
> I’m aware of that. But when given a choice between a Beam Rifle, a Speed Boost, and a Needler, I will select the Beam Rifle but instead a Speed Boost will come down.

Ah ok, well then it must be as someone mentioned a broken D-pad or even the xbox d-pad in general. Playstation and Nintendo D-pads are miles better then the xbox crap.

Hey, I said just in case :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a bit of a glitch then. Try restarting your console or clearing your cache, unless it’s persistent? : (

> > Maybe broken controller?
>
> No. I’ve always been having problems with the D-pad. In fact the controller I have right now is quite new.

Yeah, the D-pad sucks on the original xbox controller. It’s something you have to deal with unfortunately.

Or you can buy a third party controller like a Razer, that D-pad is better.

Kind of related. When your ordnance is ready, but you don’t want to take it because you have a decent weapon already, how do you change grenades? (Recon layout)

The weapon/boost with the arrow pointing to the left beside it means press left on the D-pad.

The weapon/boost with the arrow pointing down above it means press down on the D-pad.

The weapon/boost with the arrow pointing to the right beside it means press right on the D-pad.

> The weapon/boost with the arrow pointing to the left beside it means press left on the D-pad.
>
> The weapon/boost with the arrow pointing down above it means press down on the D-pad.
>
> The weapon/boost with the arrow pointing to the right beside it means press right on the D-pad.

Did you even read the thread? HE KNOWS THAT

> > The weapon/boost with the arrow pointing to the left beside it means press left on the D-pad.
> >
> > The weapon/boost with the arrow pointing down above it means press down on the D-pad.
> >
> > The weapon/boost with the arrow pointing to the right beside it means press right on the D-pad.
>
> Did you even read the thread? HE KNOWS THAT

nope