How do you see the in-game glassing of Reach and what appers to be a UNSC Frigate and Covy Courvet f

How do you see the in-game glassing of Reach and what appers to be a UNSC Frigate and Covy Courvet fighting it out around a star and the remains of a UNSC space staion? if your not shoure what i mean, go to halo waypoint and whach Assault on the Stars 3. i’m on about the evey end of this video. were you see the Covernant Glassing the planet, and a space battle. i would love to know how to see it myself.

> How do you see the in-game glassing of Reach and what appers to be a UNSC Frigate and Covy Courvet fighting it out around a star and the remains of a UNSC space staion? if your not shoure what i mean, go to halo waypoint and whach Assault on the Stars 3. i’m on about the evey end of this video. were you see the Covernant Glassing the planet, and a space battle. i would love to know how to see it myself.

That’s the new DLC mappack :wink: 343i teases us with this video and confirmed that the mappack is real.

I’m guessing we can always just look up into the sky…or use pan-cam. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the tease 343i. :slight_smile:

I thought it was awesome, and a nice way to advertise the new maps. XD

It looks like that we’ll get a official announcement in two weeks. Before the GDC Microsoft will hold a special press event.(Geoff from GametrailersTV confirmed it over Twitter) And what could be better to announce the new DLC for Microsoft’s major multiplayer title on this event :slight_smile:

Yeah, that press conference definitely sounds likely. Usally they start dropping info about a month before release, and some folks have been estimating an early April release. Nevertheless, I CAN’T WAIT!!!

EDIT: Oh, and btw, you win for “longest thread title evar”. :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for all the replys, i realy do hope it is the New DLC and we see more of it soon! P.S. i know right i’m tile just gets right to the point :smiley:

P.S. i hope the last part of the video is showing off a new space combat mulityplayer game type, i did see one or two UNSC Fighters in the background. that would make my halo life COMPLETE! :smiley:

> P.S. i hope the last part of the video is showing off a new space combat mulityplayer game type, i did see one or two UNSC Fighters in the background. that would make my halo life COMPLETE! :smiley:

Sorry to disappoint you but Bungie confirmed that there will be no Space fight gametype.

> > P.S. i hope the last part of the video is showing off a new space combat mulityplayer game type, i did see one or two UNSC Fighters in the background. that would make my halo life COMPLETE! :smiley:
>
> Sorry to disappoint you but Bungie confirmed that there will be no Space fight gametype.

Bungie said.

But even that aside, it would be super highly unlikely.
Oh I love how 343i just teased us like that! Also pretty much this explains a lot of stuff.

I’m so excited for these maps. They look liek they’re going to be based on the novel. One of them looks like the Area around Castle base. The Space one looks like it appears to be on a MAC platform or even Gamma Station.