How do you see someone's fileshare on this site?

The reason I ask is because Bungie.net is no longer going to be offering this service as of March 31, and I cannot seem to figure out how to do it here. Can someone please offer some guidance? :smiley:

The Waypoint File Share won’t be available until summer; which means that we won’t be seeing any new user-generated content for the time being. However, by April 1st, all our files from screenshots, films, gametypes, maps, everything will be available.
You can check the official statement here under the subtitle: “What’s next for Halo Waypoint”.

Wow, that has to be a bummer for BS Angle, no new cool screen shots.

> The Waypoint File Share won’t be available until summer; which means that we won’t be seeing any new user-generated content for the time being. However, by April 1st, all our files from screenshots, films, gametypes, maps, everything will be available.
> You can check the official statement here under the subtitle: “What’s next for Halo Waypoint”.

^ this

> Wow, that has to be a bummer for BS Angle, no new cool screen shots.

New files will still be available in-game, and all Halo content created prior to March 31st will be available on Bungie.net for the rest of that site’s existence.

It’s ganna be a heck of a wait before we finaly get to see soem file sharing stuff on here.

> > Wow, that has to be a bummer for BS Angle, no new cool screen shots.
>
> New files will still be available in-game, and all Halo content created prior to March 31st will be available on Bungie.net for the rest of that site’s existence.

:confused: I still stand by what I said.
Also, I’m having issues looking at your avatar.

> > > Wow, that has to be a bummer for BS Angle, no new cool screen shots.
> >
> > New files will still be available in-game, and all Halo content created prior to March 31st will be available on Bungie.net for the rest of that site’s existence.
>
> :confused: I still stand by what I said.
> Also, I’m having issues looking at your avatar.

Many people are, sometimes they are there, sometimes they are not, its like that for all the Custom Avatars, probably a site problem :frowning: