How do you rush if you are used to teching in hw?

I am a techer (One who tries to build supplies, build an army, and tries to tech stuff up) and it isn’t winning me very many games against rushers. So, my question is: How do I adapt the mindset of a rusher from the mindset of a techer and try to get out early and harass and rush? Also, good build strategies and rush strategies? Also, what other skills do skilled players have?

No one wants to answer?

know your opponent.
anyone left playing is likely rushing.
you should check youtube for different benefits of each leader and decide where you want to go from there.
I know youre likely looking for a more specific answer, but if you see someone with covenant leader they have the teleport benefit, so you want to have SOMETHING up fast to defend and have resources free to use disruption if the do come over so they cant flee when you attack back

I find it hard to rush, I would say its more for playing Covenant because you immediately send your leader towards the enemy.

Start the game by building a turret and some infantry to defend from a rush. Don’t rush, but don’t tech yourself out either. A good turtle strategy is the best to use

> 2533274823890156;5:
> Start the game by building a turret and some infantry to defend from a rush. Don’t rush, but don’t tech yourself out either. A good turtle strategy is the best to use

I always tech up the hog asap. helps defense and can lead into attack/scout

Rushing isn’t really a strategy that’s loved by the community. A warthog rush can be obliterated by two base turrets. The Covenant is too reliant on the leader to do any type of rushing, unless you’re the brute chieftain. Try a standard rush attack that is resorted as a plan B if a player were to rush you, rushing and winning not only makes you look bad in my opinion, but it provides little score, but to each their own.