How do you rank up on the forum?

I have always wondered how do you rank up , ive seen a variety of ranks , from spartan to master of unicorns , and the guy with some commendations under his name.

You rank up by posting. Here’s a list of how many posts you need for each rank.

Not sure what you mean about Commendations, though. Are you talking about the medals?

> You rank up by posting. Here’s a list of how many posts you need for each rank.
>
> Not sure what you mean about Commendations, though. Are you talking about the medals?

Yes , medals , sorry :slight_smile: oh and thanks btw

> You rank up by posting. Here’s a list of how many posts you need for each rank.
>
> Not sure what you mean about Commendations, though. Are you talking about the medals?

Oh my god, all this time I thought that “Master of Unicorns” was this super-rank reserved for the super elite of the forum. Oh god that is priceless.

>

Amd how do you get medals?

> > You rank up by posting. Here’s a list of how many posts you need for each rank.
> >
> > Not sure what you mean about Commendations, though. Are you talking about the medals?
>
> Amd how do you get medals?

There’s a list for that too. The ones it doesn’t list, along with the E3 Medal, were only given out once. If there are any specific ones you’re curious about, I can tell you how they got them. (I really wish that list was up to date.)

> > > You rank up by posting. Here’s a list of how many posts you need for each rank.
> > >
> > > Not sure what you mean about Commendations, though. Are you talking about the medals?
> >
> > Amd how do you get medals?
>
> There’s a list for that too. The ones it doesn’t list, along with the E3 Medal, were only given out once. If there are any specific ones you’re curious about, I can tell you how they got them. (I really wish that list was up to date.)

Just out of curiosity how do you get the oni section 3 one.

> > > You rank up by posting. Here’s a list of how many posts you need for each rank.
> > >
> > > Not sure what you mean about Commendations, though. Are you talking about the medals?
> >
> > Amd how do you get medals?
>
> There’s a list for that too. The ones it doesn’t list, along with the E3 Medal, were only given out once. If there are any specific ones you’re curious about, I can tell you how they got them. (I really wish that list was up to date.)

You have two of them! Cool!

> > > > You rank up by posting. Here’s a list of how many posts you need for each rank.
> > > >
> > > > Not sure what you mean about Commendations, though. Are you talking about the medals?
> > >
> > > Amd how do you get medals?
> >
> > There’s a list for that too. The ones it doesn’t list, along with the E3 Medal, were only given out once. If there are any specific ones you’re curious about, I can tell you how they got them. (I really wish that list was up to date.)
>
> Just out of curiosity how do you get the oni section 3 one.

I was goingnto ask that too

> > > > You rank up by posting. Here’s a list of how many posts you need for each rank.
> > > >
> > > > Not sure what you mean about Commendations, though. Are you talking about the medals?
> > >
> > > Amd how do you get medals?
> >
> > There’s a list for that too. The ones it doesn’t list, along with the E3 Medal, were only given out once. If there are any specific ones you’re curious about, I can tell you how they got them. (I really wish that list was up to date.)
>
> Just out of curiosity how do you get the oni section 3 one.

I don’t know the specifics, but it’s for being really active in the ARG. (Decrypting the codes for the Raider armor and stuff.) The whole thing is way too complicated for me.

> > > > > You rank up by posting. Here’s a list of how many posts you need for each rank.
> > > > >
> > > > > Not sure what you mean about Commendations, though. Are you talking about the medals?
> > > >
> > > > Amd how do you get medals?
> > >
> > > There’s a list for that too. The ones it doesn’t list, along with the E3 Medal, were only given out once. If there are any specific ones you’re curious about, I can tell you how they got them. (I really wish that list was up to date.)
> >
> > Just out of curiosity how do you get the oni section 3 one.
>
> I don’t know the specifics, but it’s for being really active in the ARG. (Decrypting the codes for the Raider armor and stuff.) The whole thing is way too complicated for me.

Well thanks alot!

> > > > > > You rank up by posting. Here’s a list of how many posts you need for each rank.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Not sure what you mean about Commendations, though. Are you talking about the medals?
> > > > >
> > > > > Amd how do you get medals?
> > > >
> > > > There’s a list for that too. The ones it doesn’t list, along with the E3 Medal, were only given out once. If there are any specific ones you’re curious about, I can tell you how they got them. (I really wish that list was up to date.)
> > >
> > > Just out of curiosity how do you get the oni section 3 one.
> >
> > I don’t know the specifics, but it’s for being really active in the ARG. (Decrypting the codes for the Raider armor and stuff.) The whole thing is way too complicated for me.
>
> Well thanks alot!

No problem! :smiley:

A little off topic, but why was The Little Moa discharged and banned? I mean he was like the biggest supporter of Halo 4 and I always saw him posting useful info on the forums.

Breaking rules. Not sure about biggest supporter, I don’t remember. But no talking about that. Don’t talk about those moderation decisions and all. Discussing bans on threads is a no no. If you have an issue about this you’d have To go see him or a moderator.

Oo I’m spartan silver now!

Spartan Gold? Ain’t nobody got time for that.

> A little off topic, but why was The Little Moa discharged and banned? I mean he was like the biggest supporter of Halo 4 and I always saw him posting useful info on the forums.

You can ask but you aren’t gong to get an answer. Only moderation actions we will discuss with you, publicly or privately, are ones taken with/against you.

The Little Moa was banned? I didn’t even realise. Anyway, as for the topic at hand, basically it’s just spam, spam, spam.

> > You rank up by posting. Here’s a list of how many posts you need for each rank.
> >
> > Not sure what you mean about Commendations, though. Are you talking about the medals?
>
> Oh my god, all this time I thought that “Master of Unicorns” was this super-rank reserved for the super elite of the forum. Oh god that is priceless.

We are