How do you prefer to play?

Do you like storming in and rushing? Staying back? Working as a team?

Both.

Sneaking up and taking out the enemy from behind.

SLAUGHTERING EVERYONE!!!

Lol no I’m not that type. It just happens.
But anyways, I usually like to stay back considering I play more objective game types. I’m usually the one to keep watch on our flag while teammates run out for the enemie’s flag.

And I’m not usually one to suicide into the hill of its KotH until its at least remotely secured.

Played team throwdown today and had a lot of fun…

I don’t have the attention span in FPSs to wait, so I always like to charge. I like to wait for team back up or run along with a teammate though.

Griefing people

> Griefing people

Are you the idiot that EMPs me when I beat you to the mantis? You’re the kind of person that makes me really excited for this coming TU that fixes friendly vehicle fire. Got my mantis ruined twice cause of some selfish dope that didn’t beat me to the mantis.

I was just being sarcastic. I hate griefers.

I prefer to play sitting down.

Seriously though it depends on a lot of stuff.
the map , game type , opponent skill level , my position relative to my opponent/s…

Probably about half gung ho rushing and half cautious approach.

Like friggin rambo. It’s boring otherwise.

Team play is the most important thing to me.

I tend to flank and be a team player. I get so many assists!

> > Griefing people
>
> Are you the idiot that EMPs me when I beat you to the mantis? You’re the kind of person that makes me really excited for this coming TU that fixes friendly vehicle fire. Got my mantis ruined twice cause of some selfish dope that didn’t beat me to the mantis.

Ever since Reach I’ve been shying away from power weapons/vehicles because I know someone will have a hissy fit if I get there first. I couldn’t tell you how many times on hemorrhage I’ve avoided the sniper and gone glad I didn’t get involved in that mess sometimes though I went to the person who got there firsts aid and counter troll the troller.

Usually with a Claymore Strength Build in Dark Souls.

utilizing its running r1, and roll attack.

I play Supportive. Does that count?