How do you play?

Just wanting to get an idea of how many people here on the forums are playing H4 online versus offline for multiplayer. Games like H4, more & more are pushing online play over offline, but in my experience, many of those I know are not interested in online, some can’t get net (like myself, need to get the line rewired) & others can’t afford the net. Are companies like 343i doing themselves a disservice by pushing online play as heavy as they are?

(Please vote for all options that apply)

There are more people that are playing and have internet than not. If you dont have internet in this day and age then you need to get it, without it you are just behind

I play Halo 4 on Xbox LIVE.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

[CLASSIFIED]

That’s how i play SUBSCRIBE giving away microsoft points this weekend

I play over Xbox Live. Sometimes I’ll play split-screen/system-link when my friends want to do a “tournament.”

> There are more people that are playing and have internet than not. If you dont have internet in this day and age then you need to get it, without it you are just behind

REALLY? I for one am renovating the house I own, so getting the wiring fixed is down the list (net access via work comp & my mobile phone), other people are disadvantaged by their location, one such friend works in one of the mines up north & can’t get net up there, plus there’s people who can’t afford net access. Thank you for such a negative & unfriendly post, next time please just refrain from posting…

Xbox Live, though I don’t pay for it. I hoard trial codes.

> Xbox Live, though I don’t pay for it. I hoard trial codes.

So you can use multiple codes? Currently don’t have the net, but later this year, we’re looking to get the wiring sorted (sick of using our phones to surf), sounds like I might hang on to my codes to get on XBL.