how do you play the anniversary maps with reach "rules"?

I want to play the anniversary maps, but with the Reach stuff enabled like armor abilities? Every now and then a map pops up during match making but can you set it so that it happens every time?

I’m brand new to the forum but this is something that has been bothering me since November 15th.

Also, what is the best way to keep the “pros” out of the game? These guys bash my face in and I would like to play the new maps with people that are also just regular joes like me.

Thanks!

There isn’t really a surefire way. DLC doesn’t really pop up in the Reach playlists, so your odds of getting consistent DLC games are slim. Anniversary Squad and Anniversary FFA are you best bet. If you can get a party going you could generally tip the votes in favor the gametypes you want.

As for “keeping out pros”; Go into Search Options or whatever its called and prioritize Skill. That means the game will ut more effort into matching up with players with similar skill levels It’s not a surefire way either, but it can’t hurt your chances.

> There isn’t really a surefire way. DLC doesn’t really pop up in the Reach playlists, so your odds of getting consistent DLC games are slim. Anniversary Squad and Anniversary FFA are you best bet. If you can get a party going you could generally tip the votes in favor the gametypes you want.
>
> As for “keeping out pros”; Go into Search Options or whatever its called and prioritize Skill. That means the game will ut more effort into matching up with players with similar skill levels It’s not a surefire way either, but it can’t hurt your chances.

What he said. In reach i never see DlC. Like a few times a week ill get a game on a DLC map.

Thanks guys, I’ll try your suggestions. You were very helpful!