How do you link screenshots to Halo 5 Forge maps?

I can’t seem to be able to link screenshots to my Halo 5 Forge maps. Every time I try to do it I get a save error. Plz help me.

I don’t know. It annoys me too

You click on the map in question under “my files”, and you’ll see an option to “link screenshots 0/5”. You click on that, then simply select any screenshot from your PC or Xbox storage device.

Hope this helps!

> 2533274866528846;3:
> You click on the map in question under “my files”, and you’ll see an option to “link screenshots 0/5”. You click on that, then simply select any screenshot from your PC or Xbox storage device.
>
> Hope this helps!

thanks, but what we were both talking about was that if we do that, and select the save and exit option, it says “We were unable to save your file at this time. Please try again.”

> 2535409624235034;1:
> I can’t seem to be able to link screenshots to my Halo 5 Forge maps. Every time I try to do it I get a save error. Plz help me.

Sometimes after taking the said screenshots, it can take a few hours, or in a recent one of my cases, a day for Halo 5 to recognize what I’m trying to do with the screenshots. Just try waiting it out, and then try applying them again.