How do you like the new Armor permutations and effects in Reach?

I really love them. I am not going to talk about any of the armors relating to the leaked armory video, but the ones we know about know look great. Pilot is awesome in my opinion, and I will definitely be saving up for that one as well as the Mark V.

When it comes to body armor I will probably want one with a lot of ammo pouches. Those look the coolest in my opinion.

I won’t be buying many armor effects since I will be getting fire in the legendary edition.

I want the lightning, its looks cooler then the fire :stuck_out_tongue:

> I want the lightning, its looks cooler then the fire :stuck_out_tongue:

Your only saying that cause you prolly didn’t buy the Legendary edition so you know you’ll never get the fire… :slight_smile:

I can see the over-use of armor effects to be annoying.

> I can see the over-use of armor effects to be annoying.

They will be VERY popular at first but i do think they will mostly die out with the more serious gamers. But come on, everyone has wanted flaming armor since day one that it was released for bungie staffers same with recon… now that recon is obtainable however, not many people who have it even wear it. It is just like the old saying goes “everyone wants something they can’t have”.
Flaming armor will also be faded out over time.

> They will be VERY popular at first but i do think they will mostly die out with the more serious gamers. But come on, everyone has wanted flaming armor since day one that it was released for bungie staffers same with recon… now that recon is obtainable however, not many people who have it even wear it. It is just like the old saying goes “everyone wants something they can’t have”.
> Flaming armor will also be faded out over time.

Agreed. It’s one of these fads that will soon die out/ become uncommon. Though I’ve never been a fan Recon or Flaming armour, even though I will have both for Reach on the 14th. It’s just never had that appeal to me, even in Halo 3. The only part of the armour that I actually wear are the shoulders.

On topic: I like the new armoury. Halo 3’s is getting real old, no surprise though, it has been 3 years. But after watching that leaked armoury video, I can tell a lot of work has been put into the armour selection in the game. I’ll probably stick with the CQC and CQB, I’m quite a fan of the helmets, but that could change later on.

> > I can see the over-use of armor effects to be annoying.
>
> They will be VERY popular at first but i do think they will mostly die out with the more serious gamers. But come on, everyone has wanted flaming armor since day one that it was released for bungie staffers same with recon… now that recon is obtainable however, not many people who have it even wear it. It is just like the old saying goes “everyone wants something they can’t have”.
> Flaming armor will also be faded out over time.

My thoughts exactly.

It will probably be like Hayabusa. For about a month or two people will wear it, then after they unlock new armor they will most likely just forget about it and only a few people will still use it. I’m talking about both Recon and the Flames btw.

I know I’ll be wearing Flames on day one and maybe the other armor if I don’t unlock other armor from the Armory.

> I really love them. I am not going to talk about any of the armors relating to the leaked armory video, but the ones we know about know look great. Pilot is awesome in my opinion, and I will definitely be saving up for that one as well as the Mark V.
>
> When it comes to body armor I will probably want one with a lot of ammo pouches. Those look the coolest in my opinion.
>
> I won’t be buying many armor effects since I will be getting fire in the legendary edition.

wow im in pressed with that

MOAR RECONZ!!!

plz

Congratulations on your 6 month necro.