How do you know if your ticket got heard?

Just what the title says, when I send tickets I get a email they have been received but nothing else. Is there a way I can see the status of my current tickets?

> 2533274869439618;1:
> Just what the title says, when I send tickets I get a email they have been received but nothing else. Is there a way I can see the status of my current tickets?

1. Go to the top of your Halo Waypoint tab and on the top row click “Support.”

2. Once at the Halo Support page, make sure you’re logged in at the top right.

3. Once logged in, click your avatar at the top right and select “My Activities.”

4. There, you’ll be able to see all of your tickets and their “Open/Closed” status along with all corresponding responses.

Good luck!

> 2533274837803271;2:
> > 2533274869439618;1:
> > Just what the title says, when I send tickets I get a email they have been received but nothing else. Is there a way I can see the status of my current tickets?
>
> 1) Go to the top of your Halo Waypoint tab and on the top row click “Support.”
>
> 2) Once at the Halo Support page, make sure you’re logged in at the top right.
>
> 3) Once logged in, click your avatar at the top right and select “My Activities.”
>
> 4) There, you’ll be able to see all of your tickets and their “Open/Closed” status along with all corresponding responses.
>
> Good luck!

Thank you so much!!