How do you guys break your funk?

Recently I’ve been in a bit of a funk, also bad timing since the season rankings just reset, Last season I was able to get an onyx CSR, however this season I was placed in plat 4…any tips as to how to break your funk?

Play PlantsvZombies and actually enjoy video games

I pretty much live in a funk. lol. But when I’m playing extra bad I try to not take it so seriously. When I’m just playing to have fun I also seem to be more accurate. I feel like l over think things sometimes and that’s when I don’t play well.

> 2765826735455839;1:
> Recently I’ve been in a bit of a funk, also bad timing since the season rankings just reset, Last season I was able to get an onyx CSR, however this season I was placed in plat 4…any tips as to how to break your funk?

I’m feeling a similar outcome for myself… lol

Take a breather.

I usually play other games, PVZGW2 is a blast. Or if I just need to warm up I’ll play SWAT for a bit to hone in my aiming.

> 2765826735455839;1:
> any tips as to how to break your funk?

I bring the funk!

Play less competitive game modes for starters, and give yourself a break by playing other games.

Impossible! Halo goes hard! pick and choose your shots wisely; I suck but I still enjoy it!

from onyx to plat … thats a big fall

I know its hard to do, but just relax. I find when I am pushing too hard mistakes are made.

Turn the game off and go to bed, and come back when I’m not drunk anymore lol.

> 2533274805919869;10:
> from onyx to plat … thats a big fall

tell me about it out of the 10 games, 1 game my entire team quit on me, then the next 2-3 games two of my teammates went 4-15. These are all things out of my control and I probably should have waited till i was able to play with an actual team, but oh well. I have what I think is a decent KDA (3.3) I believe last time i checked.

> 2765826735455839;1:
> how to break your funk?

nobody breaks the Funk !!

I go play Halo Wars.

Forge. And one day soon, Warzone Firefight.

> 2533274831612446;12:
> Turn the game off and go to bed, and come back when I’m not drunk anymore lol.

Lol nothing wrong with a few drinks during the match. Way easier on Warzone vs Arena tho!

> 2765826735455839;1:
> Recently I’ve been in a bit of a funk, also bad timing since the season rankings just reset, Last season I was able to get an onyx CSR, however this season I was placed in plat 4…any tips as to how to break your funk?

Don’t sweat a qualifier Plat 4. They have already admitted to basically not giving out Onyx as a qualifier rank any more. You will be back at Onyx in no time. You will probably have a lot of people want to play with you as well since you are WAY better than your current rank.

> 2765826735455839;13:
> > 2533274805919869;10:
> > from onyx to plat … thats a big fall
>
>
> tell me about it out of the 10 games, 1 game my entire team quit on me, then the next 2-3 games two of my teammates went 4-15. These are all things out of my control and I probably should have waited till i was able to play with an actual team, but oh well. I have what I think is a decent KDA (3.3) I believe last time i checked.

Yeah just call it a K/D present from the Halo gods and roll with it.

for me, I played Halo CE campaign (MCC) and came back to H5 with impeccable aim.