How do you get your rank reset??????????????

Hi, new to the forums :>

I’m worried bout getting my rank reset. ive challenge reset a few times, and my bro tihnks its funny to jump off the map a bunch in snipez. how do u get ur rank reset? does it reset to recruit? is it permanent? im just kinda scared hah lol

A Rank reset is PERMANENT, considering you just admitted to Challenge Resetting on 343i’s forums, I wouldn’t expect you to be keeping your rank much longer.

How many times did you challenge reset and how long ago? Also how high is your rank (just wondering)?

If the ban hammer hasn’t reset you, I don’t think you will get reset, but that’s not to say it couldn’t happen.

You can always get a different gamer tag and use that.

I don’t know if they are even resetting people anymore.I know a lot of kids that boost grif and nothing has happen to them yet.BTW i don"t boost.

Who cares about getting reset? The ranks in this game are stupid and meaningless.

If you get reseted you are credit banned for 2-4 weeks, and it’s NOT permanent. One in my friend list was reseted for boosting, you keep yoor multiplayer stats, commendation and so on. You just loose your rank…That’s it.

And if you get reseted, you get credit banned like I said, on your IP and console. I have been credit banned for 24 hours and i made a new gamertag and that one also got credit banned as fast i started to play matchmaking. (I’m Swedish so English isn’t my native language)

Hi its xCharlieUndeadx can 343 please reset me to recruit i miss getting rank ups and i boosted alot and i feel bad about it now and theres only one way to reset what i did can someone please reset me?

> Hi its xCharlieUndeadx can 343 please reset me to recruit i miss getting rank ups and i boosted alot and i feel bad about it now and theres only one way to reset what i did can someone please reset me?

Not happening.

> Hi its xCharlieUndeadx can 343 please reset me to recruit i miss getting rank ups and i boosted alot and i feel bad about it now and theres only one way to reset what i did can someone please reset me?

Kid, are you serious?

Why is there a poll in this thread? He didn’t ask any questions a poll can answer.

> A Rank reset is <mark>PERMANENT</mark>, considering you just admitted to Challenge Resetting on 343i’s forums, I wouldn’t expect you to be keeping your rank much longer.

A Rank reset is not PERMANENT, you can always get your rank back once you are able to earn cR again :slight_smile: and you keep all your commendations as well :smiley:

> A Rank reset is PERMANENT, considering you just admitted to Challenge Resetting on 343i’s forums, I wouldn’t expect you to be keeping your rank much longer.

Excuse me, but you are mistaken. A reset is not permanent. Once the accompanying credit ban wears off, you’re free to rank up again.

But as always, you can rank up while banned just by using the custom challenges.

And OP, I wouldn’t worry about it. The threat of a reset is enough to deter most people, but I know plenty of people who are habitual quitters, challenge reset, campaign modded, and whatever else and have yet to be reset.

I think it was a Bungie practice. Since 343i took over, I haven’t heard a single case of somebody being reset.

> > A Rank reset is PERMANENT, considering you just admitted to Challenge Resetting on 343i’s forums, I wouldn’t expect you to be keeping your rank much longer.
>
> Excuse me, but you are mistaken. A reset is not permanent. Once the accompanying credit ban wears off, you’re free to rank up again.
>
> But as always, you can rank up while banned just by using the custom challenges.
>
> And OP, I wouldn’t worry about it. The threat of a reset is enough to deter most people, but I know plenty of people who are habitual quitters, challenge reset, campaign modded, and whatever else and have yet to be reset.
>
> I think it was a Bungie practice. Since 343i took over, I haven’t heard a single case of somebody being reset.

Apologies for my wrong use of words, when I said permanent I did mean that it wasnt possible to get your old rank back without earning it all over again.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not revive extremely old threads without just cause.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Can someone reset my stats to recruit, I got bored of being above level 50. It sort of took the fun out of the game…would be really nice if I could restart from sr1

>

Please don’t necropost threads, especially when it’s for the wrong game.

Just like Halo: Reach, it isn’t possible to get your rank reset in Halo 4.