How Do You Get the Spartan Assault Content?

I have Spartan Assault, and have played it on my Xbox Live account, but I don’t get the stuff in Halo 4. What do I need to do?

I believe you’re supposed to log into Waypoint and have it sync up.

I’ve also heard that you need to enter the three glyph codes that are tied to three of the achievements too.

I personally think it’s glitchy, seeing as how I didn’t do both of the above points and I still got the extras. Or maybe I’m lucky. XD

I just got my stance today. First you must do the following:

1. Purchase and Play SA (My recommendation, play the entire game)

2. Now for the Bonus Content you need Achievements

----Recruit (Complete 1 Level and Earn a Star of Any type)

----Prodigy (Earn a Gold in one Mission)

----Power by MJOLNIR (Use all Equipments)

1. Once you have obtain such achievements, go to Waypoint Sec-3 Classified and enter these codes

----Recruit Code

----Prodigy Code

----Power by MJOLNIR Code

1. Once you have completed and unlocked those codes, you will receive that Boot Emblem (sry, I forget the name).

2. After that, start Halo 4 and you should get a message that says, Congratulations, you unlocked the SA bonus content.

Hope this helps, :slight_smile:

> I just got my stance today. First you must do the following:
>
> 1. Purchase and Play SA (My recommendation, play the entire game)
>
> 2. Now for the Bonus Content you need Achievements
>
> ----Recruit (Complete one level)
>
> ----Prodigy (Earn a Gold in one Mission)
>
> ----Power by MJOLNIR (Use all Equipments)
>
> 3. Once you have obtain such achievements, go to Waypoint Sec-3 Classified and enter these codes
>
> ----Recruit Code
>
> ----Prodigy
>
> ----Power by MJOLNIR
>
> 4. Once you have completed and unlocked those codes, you will receive that Boot Emblem (sry, I forget the name).
>
> 5. After that, start Halo 4 and you should get a message that says, Congratulations, you unlocked the SA bonus content.
>
> Hope this helps, :slight_smile:

I saw someone using that stance earlier today; I was wondering where it came from.

Looks like I won’t be getting that stuff anytime soon; I can’t play Spartan Assault until they make it available on Xbox Live Arcade for the Xbox 360.

> > I just got my stance today. First you must do the following:
> >
> > 1. Purchase and Play SA (My recommendation, play the entire game)
> >
> > 2. Now for the Bonus Content you need Achievements
> >
> > ----Recruit (Complete one level)
> >
> > ----Prodigy (Earn a Gold in one Mission)
> >
> > ----Power by MJOLNIR (Use all Equipments)
> >
> > 3. Once you have obtain such achievements, go to Waypoint Sec-3 Classified and enter these codes
> >
> > ----Recruit Code
> >
> > ----Prodigy
> >
> > ----Power by MJOLNIR
> >
> > 4. Once you have completed and unlocked those codes, you will receive that Boot Emblem (sry, I forget the name).
> >
> > 5. After that, start Halo 4 and you should get a message that says, Congratulations, you unlocked the SA bonus content.
> >
> > Hope this helps, :slight_smile:
>
> I saw someone using that stance earlier today; I was wondering where it came from.
>
> Looks like I won’t be getting that stuff anytime soon; I can’t play Spartan Assault until they make it available on Xbox Live Arcade for the Xbox 360.

I actually made a thread, regarding that, with SA bonus content being available in the future on XBA. However, with no response from 343, i am not sure if it will ever be released publicly. Not to mention, its an “exclusive” armor, just like the FOTUS and PRIME. The only way to get it, is basically, get SA, play it, unlock the three achievements, enter code, then “Voila”, you got the bonus content.