How do you get Mark VI Scarred?

If anyone can give me some help here I need it. Ok so the other day I dropped into my armor customazation thing in Halo 5 then all of a sudden I see Mk VI scarred. Anyone got answers? Also while Im at this, Please join my clan, SpartansStrike!

You got it either from a req pack or if I remember correctly from completing cario station in MCC.

Thx

> 2533274816788253;2:
> You got it either from a req pack or if I remember correctly from completing cario station in MCC.

You would be correct. You get it from the achievement from completing cario station but as you pointed out all reqs are now available via gold packs (except for some weapon skins and HCS event armor and obviously Achilles)

> 2535462450434439;4:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > You got it either from a req pack or if I remember correctly from completing cario station in MCC.
>
> You would be correct. You get it from the achievement from completing cario station but as you pointed out all reqs are now available via gold packs (except for some weapon skins and HCS event armor and obviously Achilles)

I guess it does make sense cuz the day before I realized I had it I completed Cairo Station Solo.

What difficulty do you have to complete Cairo station to unlock the Mark 6 scarred armor

> 2535439299577545;6:
> What difficulty do you have to complete Cairo station to unlock the Mark 6 scarred armor

I’m not sure, though it’s probably Legendary.

> 2535419216296555;7:
> > 2535439299577545;6:
> > What difficulty do you have to complete Cairo station to unlock the Mark 6 scarred armor
>
> I’m not sure, though it’s probably Legendary.

No. You can beat it on Normal or Heroic and still unlock the armor. I know this because I’ve done so myself.

Yeah it’s really the easiest armor to get, if you don’t wanna pay, I like it because the cracks in the visor is unique

Please don’t revive old topics thanks