How do you get Mark VI? (Any)

It takes me days or weeks to save up for an gold pack but it doesn’t really often chooses legendary armor that much, same as visors, assassinations, emblems and stances. It chooses rare or uncommon ones so i want to know why.

What you get from req packs is very random, no way to know what you will get till you open it.

Most people will say to open silver packs only till you get all that will be given in them (this will be when you get req points back in the pack). Then move on to Gold packs.

Don’t open golds. Silver, bronze, golds. Also pay attention to the HCS stream for plat packs. If you manage to get any, open them once you are on gold packs.

By doing what I said, you will unlock everything in no time. Also WZFF is probably your best bet to rack up req points quick

Depending on how long you play req points are based on the amount of time played and player rank in that playlist. You have to start with bronze, then silver, then you should be ready for the gold packs.

> 2533274826044245;3:
> Don’t open golds. Silver, bronze, golds. Also pay attention to the HCS stream for plat packs. If you manage to get any, open them once you are on gold packs.
>
> By doing what I said, you will unlock everything in no time. Also WZFF is probably your best bet to rack up req points quick

Yes, he is right too. If you get packs from the stream you will have plenty of legendaries.

> 2533274826044245;3:
> Don’t open golds. Silver, bronze, golds. Also pay attention to the HCS stream for plat packs. If you manage to get any, open them once you are on gold packs.
>
> By doing what I said, you will unlock everything in no time. Also WZFF is probably your best bet to rack up req points quick

Think you got that mixed up. OP should be opening up Bronze packs before moving onto Silver since by the time Silver is complete…Bronze becomes worthless.

> 2533274829873463;6:
> > 2533274826044245;3:
> > Don’t open golds. Silver, bronze, golds. Also pay attention to the HCS stream for plat packs. If you manage to get any, open them once you are on gold packs.
> >
> > By doing what I said, you will unlock everything in no time. Also WZFF is probably your best bet to rack up req points quick
>
> Think you got that mixed up. OP should be opening up Bronze packs before moving onto Silver since by the time Silver is complete…Bronze becomes worthless.

I did the bronze silver gold myself, but I think recently it has been suggested & proven that silver bronze gold is more efficient. I wish I remember where I saw it.

> 2533274826044245;7:
> > 2533274829873463;6:
> > > 2533274826044245;3:
> > > Don’t open golds. Silver, bronze, golds. Also pay attention to the HCS stream for plat packs. If you manage to get any, open them once you are on gold packs.
> > >
> > > By doing what I said, you will unlock everything in no time. Also WZFF is probably your best bet to rack up req points quick
> >
> > Think you got that mixed up. OP should be opening up Bronze packs before moving onto Silver since by the time Silver is complete…Bronze becomes worthless.
>
> I did the bronze silver gold myself, but I think recently it has been suggested & proven that silver bronze gold is more efficient. I wish I remember where I saw it.

If you have absolutely nothing you can start with bronze and open them till unlocks become scarce, if you spent a bit more than 5000 rp on bronze and didn’t get two unlocks then move on to silvers, open them till they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks, then move on to golds… And actually bronze isn’t all that important if you ask me unless you are a complitionist. Just a couple of low level unlocks are in them. That is the cheapest and probably the quickest way to get what you want. Don’t play the RNG games by opening just say golds hoping for the one thing you want.

> 2533274826044245;7:
> > 2533274829873463;6:
> > > 2533274826044245;3:
> > > Don’t open golds. Silver, bronze, golds. Also pay attention to the HCS stream for plat packs. If you manage to get any, open them once you are on gold packs.
> > >
> > > By doing what I said, you will unlock everything in no time. Also WZFF is probably your best bet to rack up req points quick
> >
> > Think you got that mixed up. OP should be opening up Bronze packs before moving onto Silver since by the time Silver is complete…Bronze becomes worthless.
>
> I did the bronze silver gold myself, but I think recently it has been suggested & proven that silver bronze gold is more efficient. I wish I remember where I saw it.

Not sure about that, I think you’re the first person that I’ve ever seen suggest this.

> 2533274829873463;9:
> > 2533274826044245;7:
> > > 2533274829873463;6:
> > > > 2533274826044245;3:
> > > > Don’t open golds. Silver, bronze, golds. Also pay attention to the HCS stream for plat packs. If you manage to get any, open them once you are on gold packs.
> > > >
> > > > By doing what I said, you will unlock everything in no time. Also WZFF is probably your best bet to rack up req points quick
> > >
> > > Think you got that mixed up. OP should be opening up Bronze packs before moving onto Silver since by the time Silver is complete…Bronze becomes worthless.
> >
> > I did the bronze silver gold myself, but I think recently it has been suggested & proven that silver bronze gold is more efficient. I wish I remember where I saw it.
>
> Not sure about that, I think you’re the first person that I’ve ever seen suggest this.

People have suggested forgoing Bronze packs and starting with Silver since Bronze packs do not guarantee a permanent unlock while Silvers do. Some people are luckier with getting permanents out of Bronze packs than others, but for some they save RP by only buying Silver packs. It all depends on whether you get more than one permanent out of every 4 Bronze packs.

Some permanents, like Mongoose certifications, seem to be specific to Bronze packs, but I doubt many care too much about those.

Does classic helmets comes from packs or the other pack (purchase)

> 2533274817408735;10:
> > 2533274829873463;9:
> > > 2533274826044245;7:
> > > > 2533274829873463;6:
> > > > > 2533274826044245;3:
> > > > > Don’t open golds. Silver, bronze, golds. Also pay attention to the HCS stream for plat packs. If you manage to get any, open them once you are on gold packs.
> > > > >
> > > > > By doing what I said, you will unlock everything in no time. Also WZFF is probably your best bet to rack up req points quick
> > > >
> > > > Think you got that mixed up. OP should be opening up Bronze packs before moving onto Silver since by the time Silver is complete…Bronze becomes worthless.
> > >
> > > Some permanents, like Mongoose certifications, seem to be specific to Bronze packs, but I doubt many care too much about those.

Maybe not but it’s probably best way to clear up the clutter plus it’s cheaper to start Bronze too.

> 2533274829873463;12:
> > 2533274817408735;10:
> > > 2533274829873463;9:
> > > > 2533274826044245;7:
> > > > > 2533274829873463;6:
> > > > > > 2533274826044245;3:
> > > > > > Don’t open golds. Silver, bronze, golds. Also pay attention to the HCS stream for plat packs. If you manage to get any, open them once you are on gold packs.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > By doing what I said, you will unlock everything in no time. Also WZFF is probably your best bet to rack up req points quick
> > > > >
> > > > > Think you got that mixed up. OP should be opening up Bronze packs before moving onto Silver since by the time Silver is complete…Bronze becomes worthless.
> > > >
> > > > Some permanents, like Mongoose certifications, seem to be specific to Bronze packs, but I doubt many care too much about those.
>
> Maybe not but it’s probably best way to clear up the clutter plus it’s cheaper to start Bronze too.

Again, depends on your luck. If you average one permanent out of every 5 bronze packs, then it would be cheaper to just get silvers.

> 2535430429018354;11:
> Does classic helmets comes from packs or the other pack (purchase)

Classic Helmets only come in a special premium REQ Pack. You can’t get the classic helmets from regular Gold/Silver/Bronze packs.

Currently the Classic Helmet Pack is only available for real money in the Microsoft Store.

Keep grinding

You can also play any game in MCC or beat Cairo Station in Halo 2. Is that right?

> 2533275001522797;16:
> You can also play any game in MCC or beat Cairo Station in Halo 2. Is that right?

Playing MCC on legendary is too difficulty so that’s why I’m asking does helioskrill comes out of pack other than playing MCC on legendary.

> 2535430429018354;17:
> > 2533275001522797;16:
> > You can also play any game in MCC or beat Cairo Station in Halo 2. Is that right?
>
> Playing MCC on legendary is too difficulty so that’s why I’m asking does helioskrill comes out of pack other than playing MCC on legendary.

You don’t need to beat the Cairo mission on Legendary to get the armor. I have had the armor since I first got Halo 5 and had no idea how until today when I looked this up. I played through some of Halo 2’s campaign when MCC first launched, but not on Legendary. Unless I lucked out and found it in a REQ pack before knowing how all that worked (I had a few thousand of RP stocked before asking my friend what it was for lmao). But ya, I don’t believe you need to beat it on Legendary because I know I didn’t and still haven’t.

> 2533274804839145;18:
> > 2535430429018354;17:
> > > 2533275001522797;16:
> > > You can also play any game in MCC or beat Cairo Station in Halo 2. Is that right?
> >
> > Playing MCC on legendary is too difficulty so that’s why I’m asking does helioskrill comes out of pack other than playing MCC on legendary.
>
> You don’t need to beat the Cairo mission on Legendary to get the armor. I have had the armor since I first got Halo 5 and had no idea how until today when I looked this up. I played through some of Halo 2’s campaign when MCC first launched, but not on Legendary. Unless I lucked out and found it in a REQ pack before knowing how all that worked (I had a few thousand of RP stocked before asking my friend what it was for lmao). But ya, I don’t believe you need to beat it on Legendary because I know I didn’t and still haven’t.

Doesn’t just owning MCC grant you the Mark VI? And completing H2 on Heroic difficulty grant Mark VI Scarred?
I’m not sure as I had both unlocked when I booted up H5 for the first time and had already beaten MCC on at least Heroic at that time.

Honestly just keep saving ur reqs and do a mass opening.