How do you get higher CSR Medals in Arena?

I have gotten medals before such as the bronze and the silver, but how do you get higher medals?

Spartan Company: Legends of UNSC Infinity

> 2535434708831357;1:
> I have gotten medals before such as the bronze and the silver, but how do you get higher medals?
>
> Spartan Company: Legends of UNSC Infinity

It’s your skill based ranking. To get a higher medal than bronze or silver you have to be better than people in those rankings and win until you play out of them.

> 2535434708831357;1:
> I have gotten medals before such as the bronze and the silver, but how do you get higher medals?
>
> Spartan Company: Legends of UNSC Infinity

Git gud

It depends on your wins and losses, but also your overall performance during the Arena matches.

Thanks for the information guys

You need to win… When you win your csr goes up, and when you lose your csr goes down. The higher your csr the more your csr drops per loss

> 2535465785483482;6:
> You need to win… When you win your csr goes up, and when you lose your csr goes down. The higher your csr the more your csr drops per loss

The medals you earn during the match may also affect your CSR. It can be based on the quantity, quality, and rarity(?) of the medals you’ve earned in a single match.

do what you are supossed to do,
Capture the flag…well capture the flag
Slayer…kill more than you get kill…and use a lot of power weapons…as many as you can
strongehold…capture strongholds but get more agressive expansion (capture 3 strongholds without diyng) and TOTAL CONTROL.
in strongholds you can upgrade your KDA
good hunting Spartan

Thanks for the information spartans.