How do you get game chat to work?

Every time I go to game chat, after a multiplayer game ends, it doesn’t work anymore unless I reset the game but party chat is fine.

How do I fix this?

Also is there a way around the “one or more players is not ready to play” glitch?

Anyone else have this problem?

Think you have to start the game while not being in a party chat. I think starting a party disables it until you restart.

That’s odd. May still be a bug that needs to be worked out with the Xbox.

Same issue for me. Unless I’m off a clean start/restart of the game, game chat doesn’t work for me. When it does work, it works after a fresh start/restart of the game, for 1 game, and then it 99% of the time doesn’t work when I return to lobby.

Whenever I am attempting to search for a game with one or more people in my party and I receive the “One or more players” message, the session leader has to make someone else session leader and then 9 times out of 10 that person is able to start the search. If all members have been made session leader and we all receive tha tmessage, we all dashboard, quit the game, restart and join back up together or curse a lot and call it a night.

I submitted the same issue in a thread last week. It seems to be an issue with the game. I always have to quit the game and restart and then the mic is working in game again. Smh

> 2533274819624891;7:
> I submitted the same issue in a thread last week. It seems to be an issue with the game. I always have to quit the game and restart and then the mic is working in game again. Smh

No wonder so few people use mics in this game.