How do you feel about Halo 5 [poll]

I really like the gameplay, but there wasn’t enough content on release. Hopefully forge will change everything.

33, 33 , 33

the 3 sides of halo

Please do not say “its coming with more content later and will have free dlc”
because nobody buys a game and then waits months for it to be complete. I want your CURRENT feelings on h5

Neutral… There is a lack of content. Not as bad as some games it sounds like and content is being added for “free” later. Sucks to have to wait but at least they are adding stuff.

> 2533274811805718;4:
> Please do not say “its coming with more content later and will have free dlc”
> because nobody buys a game and then waits months for it to be complete. I want your CURRENT feelings on h5

I’m somewhat displeased with the lack of content, but not angry or thinking of playing something else instead.

> 2533274811805718;4:
> Please do not say “its coming with more content later and will have free dlc”
> because nobody buys a game and then waits months for it to be complete. I want your CURRENT feelings on h5

Could be worse, look at Battlefront, no campaign, half if not more of the content is cut for the Season Pass. Like Battlefield w/o campaign.

As for Halo, it lacks content, I think the gameplay along with the campaign is decent. Needs more and better maps along with playlists.

Had everything I wanted when I bought it.

It’s missing some pretty big things, but it’s still a decent value. The campaign was OK but not great, and the MP is a bit rough around the edges but it’s still good.

I don’t understand why they aren’t making maps dedicated to BTB.

And the lack of FUN, Social game modes like griftball, zombies, infection, Rockets, oddball, Bomb Assault, etc… is starting to get annoying

I know, I know, “Coming Soon”.