How do you feel about halo 4 now?

With COD elements being introduced to FFA gametypes. Do you feel this is a good turn for Halo’s FFA gameplay? Customization of our gameplay style being incorporated into the armory, and being able to unlock weapons as we rank up? Personally to me, it’s not the “Halo” I know but thats my opinion. To me recieving weapons as you go in rank isn’t Haloish, it’s more COD then anything and I play Halo for Halo not for COD. Of course I’m going to wait for more stuff, aka E3 to decide if I’m going to be going into the multiplayer full force or just sticking to Forge.

So I ask you guys. With the elements that are being introduced, how do you feel about the new start to this Trilogy of Halo? Of course all of us still need to see more to decide but is your decision on your reserve going to be full force into the multiplayer? Or just sticking with the Campaign and going back to the prevous Halo games afterwards?

My friends and I aren’t buying it anymore. We are just going to rent it for campaign :frowning:

If it ends up halfway decent ill get it.

I’m still pumped, never wasn’t, it’s a new halo after all, and none of us know how it’s gonna turn out yet

What are they going to do for 5 and 6? Because if they add any more elements to Halo it’ll become even more of a clusterf***.

> My friends and I aren’t buying it anymore. We are just going to rent it for campaign :frowning:
>
> If it ends up halfway decent ill get it.

Must suck to judge games so quickly.

I am very excite

> My friends and I aren’t buying it anymore. We are just going to rent it for campaign :frowning:
>
> If it ends up halfway decent ill get it.

You don’t know anything about the game. Gameinformer was misinformed and we have to wait to understand how what was mentioned in it works.

ill buy it aslong as theres a 1-50 ranking system.

> > My friends and I aren’t buying it anymore. We are just going to rent it for campaign :frowning:
> >
> > If it ends up halfway decent ill get it.
>
> Must suck to judge games so quickly.

Mass Effect 3 looked like -Yoink- from the beginning and guess what it turned out to be?

> > My friends and I aren’t buying it anymore. We are just going to rent it for campaign :frowning:
> >
> > If it ends up halfway decent ill get it.
>
> You don’t know anything about the game. Gameinformer was misinformed and we have to wait to understand how what was mentioned in it works.

I doubt that, those gameinformer scans are 100% true. Just wait.

> > > My friends and I aren’t buying it anymore. We are just going to rent it for campaign :frowning:
> > >
> > > If it ends up halfway decent ill get it.
> >
> > You don’t know anything about the game. Gameinformer was misinformed and we have to wait to understand how what was mentioned in it works.
>
> I doubt that, those gameinformer scans are 100% true. Just wait.

I didn’t say that those scand aren’t true. I said that GI was misinformed. That’s pretty different.

> > > > My friends and I aren’t buying it anymore. We are just going to rent it for campaign :frowning:
> > > >
> > > > If it ends up halfway decent ill get it.
> > >
> > > You don’t know anything about the game. Gameinformer was misinformed and we have to wait to understand how what was mentioned in it works.
> >
> > I doubt that, those gameinformer scans are 100% true. Just wait.
>
> I didn’t say that those scand aren’t true. I said that GI was misinformed. That’s pretty different.

What misinformation?

> > > > > My friends and I aren’t buying it anymore. We are just going to rent it for campaign :frowning:
> > > > >
> > > > > If it ends up halfway decent ill get it.
> > > >
> > > > You don’t know anything about the game. Gameinformer was misinformed and we have to wait to understand how what was mentioned in it works.
> > >
> > > I doubt that, those gameinformer scans are 100% true. Just wait.
> >
> > I didn’t say that those scand aren’t true. I said that GI was misinformed. That’s pretty different.
>
> Why would 343 misinform gameinformer? Gameinformer just wrote down what 343 told them. Why would they lie to them?

Nobody lied They just can’t release much info. They make some things seem different then they are not on purpose but you can believe anything you want.

> I’m still pumped, never wasn’t, it’s a new halo after all, and none of us know how it’s gonna turn out yet

my thoughts exactly, as a die hard fan, I am still completely stoked for this title

Very very happy i like all that i am hearing, I’m just waiting for them to tell us about the Legendary edition of the game.

I lost all hope for it to be a normal halo, I will surely not play it to rank up or anything, but just to have fun…well I guess that’s not a bad thing for me but still…
Also I HATE the fact that elites aren’t in multiplayer at all :frowning:

Games gonna suck.

At this point I don’t think this is a Halo game being made yet again.

Hoping for Halo2 MP on XBLA now.

I am really excited.

More hyped than ever.

New features are always exciting, and if they suck, who cares, don’t have to play with them.

Really excited to see where they take the halo story.

Don’t see how anyone couldn’t be excited for this game.