How do you feel about Armored Cortana?

Me personally I prefer Cortana without the Armor. She looks all battle ready and it just doesn’t look or feel right to me.

Should have made a bigger breast plate…giddy giddy :slight_smile:

Prefer her H4 design. But they change her appearance every game anyway so it doesn’t really matter.

i liked it. it really worked into the story and made her go from “sassy little girl” to “will kick your *** up and down the street”

She looks like a Dictator.

Cortana looks younger to symbolize her “fountain of youth” of immortality, and he armor is dark signifying she has gone to the dark side

Least she has clothes now :^) But I like the halo 4 Cortana better. Not to mention she looks too rubbery/plastic/human. Shes basically a blue human. You can’t even tell that she’s a hologram.

> 2535425761687659;7:
> Least she has clothes now :^) But I like the halo 4 Cortana better. Not to mention she looks too rubbery/plastic/human. Shes basically a blue human. You can’t even tell that she’s a hologram.

Cause she’s not. She has a physical body, both her and the warden have the same ‘disappear’ animation in that scene, and I’m pretty sure the warden is no hologram.

343 wanted to make you everyone understood she was evil.
Because all the characters that pointed at what she was doing being evil wasnt enough.

Her teeth are weird. They’re short and kinda separated. That bugs me the most.
Her face is super round too…
I liked the mocap actor in H2 anniversary. Why didn’t they keep her?

I preferred her without the armor. Unless she’s actually going to be engaged in combat, there’s not much use for it. Although seeing as she actually has a physical form now, I doubt she’ll be shown without clothes anymore. What exactly does that mean though? If she has a physical form does that make her a person like a human being or maybe some form of android?

> 2535463972917793;1:
> Me personally I prefer Cortana without the Armor. She looks all battle ready and it just doesn’t look or feel right to me.

Cortana has started a War with us humans “the Makers,” plus she is more forerunner then Human now. it honestly makes sense that she would look the ways she does, also a little fact Halo has only rated M17+ in the USA because of how Cortana looked. The new “Armor” also helps us understand she is no longer allied with Humanity, but only with AI’s (the created).

On one hand, this is like her “ascended/mantel-claiming/leader” form. Plus the game is T now. On the other hand, I prefer/miss naked Cortana :frowning:

I personally think it was a good evolution. It shows that she’s become more of a dictator than a companion.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Should have made a bigger breast plate…giddy giddy :slight_smile:

I have the feeling you mean, “Giggidy giggidy!” :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274805751874;10:
> Her teeth are weird. They’re short and kinda separated. That bugs me the most.
> Her face is super round too…
> I liked the mocap actor in H2 anniversary. Why didn’t they keep her?

I had that thought too, but I think that deep blue that looks like gaps between her teeth is meant to just be a shading effect to show depth, it just didn’t work amazingly…

I liked her new appearance from a storytelling aspect as she now presents herself as one who could rule, blurring the lines between human and construct. However, my favorite iteration of her is probably H1 as there she looked most like an AI.

She needs to be turned into an action figure

> 2732317809657592;4:
> i liked it. it really worked into the story and made her go from “sassy little girl” to “will kick your *** up and down the street”

I’ll be -Yoink!- if a computer program is gonna “kick my a*s up and down the street”.

I like it, I just think the armor should be a slightly darker shade of blue because it being the same shade makes it look odd.