How do you do it 343?

How do you do it 343? How do you do what you do?

Computers. Lots and lots of computers.

With the dew of course.

You talking about making the game?

Thats a question I can’t currently answer very good, but I’m sure you’d find someone around here with some game design experience or you could look up how to develop games…

Bill Gates patrolling their office.

To ad to the list artists, programmers, designers, writers, and of course testers :slight_smile:

With maaaagic…

If you really want to know, you can look it up on google and inform yourself a bit more about it. :slight_smile:

Warning
The following contains spoilers and revelations to the Halo universe.

343(-1) = Unicorn

> With maaaagic…
>
> If you really want to know, you can look it up on google and inform yourself a bit more about it. :slight_smile:

It was a complement.

> > With maaaagic…
> >
> > If you really want to know, you can look it up on google and inform yourself a bit more about it. :slight_smile:
>
> It was a complement.

In that case…

Lots of dedicated Halo fans with lots of experience in different fields of game development. Its quite a talented team, all held together by love of Halo. That show they do it.

You need a straw.

Well I think they kinda just hired a bunch of people from other studios who said they liked Halo, then they probably played other Halo games and thought “Yeah I guess we’ll do this” and so they spent four years doing that. Then Halo 4.

> > > With maaaagic…
> > >
> > > If you really want to know, you can look it up on google and inform yourself a bit more about it. :slight_smile:
> >
> > It was a complement.
>
> In that case…
>
> Lots of dedicated Halo fans with lots of experience in different fields of game development. Its quite a talented team, all held together by love of Halo. That show they do it.

Wow, do you ever talk with normal language? I mean, completely normal?

(not saying this in an offensive manner :smiley: )

> > > > With maaaagic…
> > > >
> > > > If you really want to know, you can look it up on google and inform yourself a bit more about it. :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > It was a complement.
> >
> > In that case…
> >
> > Lots of dedicated Halo fans with lots of experience in different fields of game development. Its quite a talented team, all held together by love of Halo. That show they do it.
>
> Wow, do you ever talk with normal language? I mean, completely normal?
>
> (not saying this in an offensive manner :smiley: )

Wha?

I don’t get what you mean…

I’m being too technical?

> > > > With maaaagic…
> > > >
> > > > If you really want to know, you can look it up on google and inform yourself a bit more about it. :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > It was a complement.
> >
> > In that case…
> >
> > Lots of dedicated Halo fans with lots of experience in different fields of game development. Its quite a talented team, all held together by love of Halo. That show they do it.
>
> Wow, do you ever talk with normal language? I mean, completely normal?
>
> (not saying this in an offensive manner :smiley: )

Well I find their work ethic interesting. Fair? Fair? Be gentle!

Magic. :slight_smile: