How do you counter a sniper?

Since WZ Turbo is back, what REQ’s you recommend to use? Let’s suppose that you’re terrible using a sniper, the opposite team has plenty of snipers, and you have plenty of REQ’s (tanks, rockets, etc). You and your team are surrounded by snipers in a base, so what REQ’s are most effective against snipers? (let’s suppose that opposite team skills with snipers are very high)

Use a Banshee Ultra and quickly pounce on them.

I would suggest active cammo, advanced sensors, and a cheap weapon with a very short ttk like a hailstorm. If you go the tank/aircraft route, just try to pick them off and keep them pinned as best you can and hope your team is attempting to counter as well.

active camo and a loadout weapon with a bayonet.

Upgraded shields help you not get sniped. Air vehicles seem to be a good counter against snipers, camo works until they see you.

You’re playing turbo so first counter would stop. But in all seriousness most people are average snipers so as soon as you see a glare crouch even if you only think you see a glare out of the corner of the screen crouch. That should give you a second to act quickly and boost into cover. It doesn’t work all the time but that usually works for me

#1 banshees to take them out
#2 active camo with the answer and sneak up on them
#3 prophets bane and sneak up on them
#4 unsc tanks

Head butt there bullets so often they have no ammo left :thinking:Camo and rotation of positions do not keep poking the same spot, so they have to quickly aim and fire increasing the possibility of missing.

Active camo and a shotgun :slight_smile:

Sneaking behind them and then take them out.
Off-topic,how long will Fiesta stay?

If you have good cover & angles, the 40mm nade launcher, or Pro Pipe oughta do it, much like they did back in 'Nam. Cammo helps plenty.

A lot of them said a camo would counter snipers. It’s true. Use a camo with silenced SMG, and they won’t see you coming. No one will.

Hunting down snipers while using active camo is tons of fun.

> 2535473388643231;8:
> Head butt there bullets so often they have no ammo left

I’ve tried this tactic but it never seems to work out for me. Honestly though, go for a tank after the sniper has revealed themselves and fire at the area until they are either forced to move or are killed. Just be aware of surroundings so some nice active camo Spartan doesn’t give a present before Christmas comes.

magnum headshots, active camo, crouch walk, or tank.

Fight fire with fire, get some snipers yourselves and pick them of one by one

tank beats everything

snipe the sniper

Counter with a very defensive veichle Like a scorpion or Banshee or Phaeton or an Overshield. Or you can counter by dying.

> 2533274903272689;1:
> Since WZ Turbo is back, what REQ’s you recommend to use? Let’s suppose that you’re terrible using a sniper, the opposite team has plenty of snipers, and you have plenty of REQ’s (tanks, rockets, etc). You and your team are surrounded by snipers in a base, so what REQ’s are most effective against snipers? (let’s suppose that opposite team skills with snipers are very high)

Supplement your play style. I.e. If you go on foot use appropriate weapons and armor perks