How do you cool down?

Seems like everyone has their bad days, and especially when playing video games. So WPforums, what do you do to chill after a bad game.

As odd as mine sounds, I like to put on some Sinatra, and sing my heart out. Usually gives myself a chuckle.

I may also just talk to the misses, she’s like a therapist or something.

> Seems like everyone has their bad days, and especially when playing video games. So WPforums, what do you do to chill after a bad game.
>
> As odd as mine sounds, I like to put on some Sinatra, and sing my heart out. Usually gives myself a chuckle.
>
> I may also just talk to the misses, she’s like a therapist or something.

I usually do not get angry afer a bas game, after all it was just that, a game, however when I do get angry what I usually do is back otu to the XB dashboard and either switch games or just stay in the dahsboard chatting with my friend in party chat while I do some stuff on the computer.

If I am really angry however I just shut down my XB for the time being and either watch tv or just browse the net untill I am calm and decide to play some more.

Usually i punch my pillow and go cry in the bathroom. then i get back on.

Just kidding! i turn off my xbox and do something else.

I read contract law until my eyes bleed!
Stuff is awwweessoomeee! //Sarcasm.

I avoid the game, spend extra time with my son, I only play when he’s asleep, but when he’s awake I forget Halo even exists.

Unless he’s wearing his sweet ODST onesy!

I jump into the next game with a vengeance.

> I jump into the next game with a vengeance.

This

Turn of my headset and rage to myself for a second. Then forget to turn it back on whilst yelling to my teammates important information causing more rage. Then laugh at my cheeky shenanigans, turn my headset back on, and continue.

I call my gf and tell her I’m having a bad day. When she asks whats wrong I tell her that I’m getting owned in halo. She usually hangs up :frowning:

I usually just turn off my 360 and blast some music! Haha.
I’m just glad I’m not playing Call of Duty. I broke controllers playing Call of Duty. :l

How do I cool down? I don’t…