How do you change your call sign?

I’ve been assigned a random 4 character call sign for my Guardian but cant figure out how do change it, does anyone know? You seem to be able to customise everything else about your character but this. On previous Halo games you were able to choose the call sign yourself.

Hello,

You can change your call sign directly in the Spartan center in Halo 5 main menu, by pressing start. You will have to choose 4 characters with letters and numbers.

Hope it helps.

L@mouf.

> 2533274836464532;2:
> Hello,
>
> You can change your call sign directly in the Spartan center in Halo 5 main menu, by pressing start. You will have to choose 4 characters with letters and numbers.
>
> Hope it helps.
>
> L@mouf.

Thanks for the help, I’ve found it now, I even got an achievement for it. Bonus!

Yeah, quite cool :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re welcome !

Does anyone know how to do this on Halo 5: Forge for PC? Or a way to do this on this website? (Waypoint)

Thanks. I have looked through profile settings etc. with no luck.

> 2533274849618784;5:
> Does anyone know how to do this on Halo 5: Forge for PC? Or a way to do this on this website? (Waypoint)
>
> Thanks. I have looked through profile settings etc. with no luck.

Please don’t revive a over year old dead thread thanks. Check the date of the last post before you post.

And with that question you’re asking, I haven’t played Halo 5 Forge. I’m sure someone else can you fill you in for that.

> 2533274849618784;5:
> Does anyone know how to do this on Halo 5: Forge for PC? Or a way to do this on this website? (Waypoint)
>
> Thanks. I have looked through profile settings etc. with no luck.

Please don’t revive old topics :slight_smile: Feel free to create a new topic instead of reviving old threads.