How do you ban? (Solved)

When I host a server in the CGB all I see is kick or mute? How to ban a troll that keeps coming back?

just gotta keep kicking until the spot gets filled up or theyre bored. it doesn’t take much to quickly kick them

1 Like

> 2535444071186727;2:
> just gotta keep kicking until the spot gets filled up or theyre bored. it doesn’t take much to quickly kick them

There seem to be bans and kicks. The ban is supposed to be for 24h? But I only see a kick. I have seen people banned on some servers, not kicked.

> 2535424331223229;1:
> When I host a server in the CGB all I see is kick or mute? How to ban a troll that keeps coming back?

Just to it the same way you kick people. It’s in the same list! ( If you are the Leader/Admin of the game )

Since nobody in the ENTIRE community seems to know how to use this mechanic: on console, press start, then X to view the 2nd in-game roster, go to the player that is causing trouble, press A on his name, and at the very bottom of the options there are 3 choices: promote to host, kick and ban; same goes for PC. This is why I don’t trust most people as host because randoms are always somehow never understanding how these mechanics exist even on console they act stupid about it. If you’re going to host, make sure you know wtf you’re doing before you end up leaving your own match thanks to a guy giving you -Yoink-. You’re welcome.

> 2533274911869879;5:
> Since nobody in the ENTIRE community seems to know how to use this mechanic: on console, press start, then X to view the 2nd in-game roster, go to the player that is causing trouble, press A on his name, and at the very bottom of the options there are 3 choices: promote to host, kick and ban; same goes for PC. This is why I don’t trust most people as host because randoms are always somehow never understanding how these mechanics exist even on console they act stupid about it. If you’re going to host, make sure you know wtf you’re doing before you end up leaving your own match thanks to a guy giving you -Yoink-. You’re welcome.

On PC/Steam I hit tab…in game roster comes up. I select the person… I get Kick, mute or report as my choices. Not promote to host, kick and ban, which is what I want.

" press A on his name" Selecting A does nothing. I use m&k on my PC, not console.

if you are ingame > press ESC > then R or click on the avatar beside your name > and then you are in the right roster

> 2535468225397094;7:
> if you are ingame > press ESC > then R or click on the avatar beside your name > and then you are in the right roster

Yes yes yes! That did it! You the best…