How do we unlock more Banners on Halo Waypoint?

Small thread I know but “How do we unlock more banners on Halo Waypoint?”
Honestly, I haven’t seen a thread answering this question. If there is, than would you mind linking me to that section?

For your profile, right? You unlock more banners as you increase your forum rank by making posts that adhere to Da Rules. I don’t think there’s a page which details which banners unlock at which rank though. But, you can see the number of banners available at each rank here.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> For your profile, right? You unlock more banners as you increase your forum rank by making posts that adhere to Da Rules. I don’t think there’s a page which details which banners unlock at which rank though. But, you can see the number of banners available at each rank here.

Alright. Thanks.

Have to post a ton, a -Blam!- ton too. Luckily you can get in about 20-50 posts per day without breaking any rules and be around 150-300 characters to not be a bot.

> 2533274832674094;4:
> Have to post a ton, a -Blam!- ton too. Luckily you can get in about 20-50 posts per day without breaking any rules and be around 150-300 characters to not be a bot.

Yeah. It’s honestly ridiculous.